It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

VANDA

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 31, 2004
Kizmiaz
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
BOMBERS & Newton Heath!
Not my words this time........:D:D:D

Welcome to the Tiger circus, Damien Hardwick

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-damien-hardwick/story-e6frf9jf-1225845627382

Playing four debutants, Richmond was inconsistent, exasperating, sometimes exciting and sometimes plain old funny. They lack talls in the forward line, depth on the flanks and couldn't keep it in their forward line even if someone held a gun to their heads. New game styles were swapped for good old-fashioned manning up, and back again, and at times the game was a circus.

My favourite moment of last nights game:

Second quarter approx 4 minutes in..................Eddie Betts toes a goal off the deck in the goal square.

Then Channel 10 cut to vision of poor Dimma in the box where he is clearly seen to comment to his other coaches in the box:

"**** it's like ****ing amateur hour here".

Welcome To the Punt Road Circus Dimma.......

Cue The Music.

My favourite moment of last nights game:

Second quarter approx 4 minutes in..................Eddie Betts toes a goal off the deck in the goal square.

Then Channel 10 cut to vision of poor Dimma in the box where he is clearly seen to comment to his other coaches in the box:
Cue The Music.

They have more than one coach??

So what you are saying it took more than one bloke to come up with the plan "Man up boys"

Genius.

Is circus really the right word?

Circuses are entertaining. Acrobats in a circus execute skill with precision. People are happy to pay money to see a circus.

Watching Richmond is more like watching a really bad kids play. First time you see it, its cute and you laugh, despite the fact its horrible and nobody knows what they're doing.

Having to attend those things year after year though becomes boring and annoying.

Can't blame Wallace this time Tigers fans.

Well they can, shocking recruiting under his reign and shocking assessment of the list. He should have cleaned the joint out and got access to the draft, instead they start now and GC17 and GWS will hoover up the talent both from the draft and uncontracted players.

Welcome Dimma........

RMH1.gif

It's an All-Star Line-Up At The Punt Road Big Top.

TigerCircus.jpg

Cue The Circus Music........:D

That was a horrible game of football to watch. Yes Richmond were bad, but Carlton have to take some of the blame for the disgraceful spectacle of last night.
Awful advertisement for the game.

That was a horrible game of football to watch. Yes Richmond were bad, but Carlton have to take some of the blame for the disgraceful spectacle of last night.

I believe Western Bulldogs v Collingwood should of been the season opener.

Poor Richmond fans ...another year of this .:(
At least they turn up to games but.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Western Bulldogs v Collingwood should of been the season opener.
I believe any other match should have been the season opener.

Seriously, what were the AFL thinking? Carlton were minus their two biggest drawcards (one never to return), Richmond lost their only star (Richo) and 3 solid senior players. The Tigers are clearly developing this year and would have been beaten by the injury depleted Demons.

Carlton didn't look flash either, but they did what they had to do.

BTW I can't wait for Carlton to start switching play against a side that applies pressure, it's going to be comedy gold.

Wallace has disappeared from the airwaves, papers etc.

Could not believe that after being sacked he showed up on SEN last year as an 'expert'. At what, destroying lists, overlooking talent for hacks, having no game plan, no player development? 0 time premiership coach, he can go join Paul Feltham on the Gold Coast and turn himself into a prune.

Never has a man rated himself so highly and achieved so little.

Could not believe that after being sacked he showed up on SEN last year as an 'expert'. At what, destroying lists, overlooking talent for hacks, having no game plan, no player development? 0 time premiership coach, he can go join Paul Feltham on the Gold Coast and turn himself into a prune.

Currently in the Witness Protection Scheme.

Greg Miller doesn't get enough "credit"

miller.jpg

"Hey Mr. Casey did I tell you I got Carey?"
miller.jpg

(and to think some Richmond supporters on here want him back...:rolleyes:)

The wost thing for Richmond is that they keep claiming that they are a very young and inexperienced side.

Fact are that they had 7 top 10 Draft picks playing last night + Cousins.
Add another few from the rest of the first round......

What are the Richmond selection and drafting honchos doing??

Not only that, but Carlton last night fielded a team that was younger than Richmonds......

They will struggle to win a game this year and that is being kind!

The wost thing for Richmond is that they keep claiming that they are a very young and inexperienced side.

Fact are that they had 7 top 10 Draft picks playing last night + Cousins.
Add another few from the rest of the first round......

What are the Richmond selection and drafting honchos doing??

Not only that, but Carlton last night fielded a team that was younger than Richmonds......

They will struggle to win a game this year and that is being kind!

Bingo.

This is what gets me about this club. Their administration & some supporters keep on using 'youth' as an excuse & it is just not believable.

They have had top draft picks galore & more financial assistance than many over the last decade. What is their problem? Seriously WTF?

I can see the AFL having to step in before the end of this season in a 'auditors-style role' to take charge of this basket case.

Embarrassing :oops: Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:Embarrassing :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Cue The Music & 'Welcome To The Tiger Circus' Dimma!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back