List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly he's ripping the bandaid off while he still has draft capital and for that I'm thankful. Too often people commit to something that isn't working and it ends up being worse for everyone involved. Let's hope the Sainters give us something half decent, they're usually a very reasonable side to trade with.

Eh, didn't work out. I think it's good a player will move to give it a go, and if it doesn't work out a mutual call to move on is perfectly professional really.

100%. Not long ago he’d be forced to spend at least a further 12 months chewing wasps in the reserves for no real reason other than “but you only just got here lol”.

This sort of shuffling once circumstances clearly change is great for all concerned.

Pay up (insert tradee club here).

Those ****ers Cripps and Parker better not leave us with just 2 rucks on the list.

Honestly he's ripping the bandaid off while he still has draft capital and for that I'm thankful. Too often people commit to something that isn't working and it ends up being worse for everyone involved. Let's hope the Sainters give us something half decent, they're usually a very reasonable side to trade with.
Well we did do them a solid with the Paddy Ryder trade (basically traded him for a bag of beans). Hopefully they reciprocate in kind

100%. Not long ago he’d be forced to spend at least a further 12 months chewing wasps in the reserves for no real reason other than “but you only just got here lol”.

This sort of shuffling once circumstances clearly change is great for all concerned.
Remember when we could've gotten pick 11 for Matthew Lobbe but kept him instead? Lol.

ive worked it out...its a straight swap Soldo for max king.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exhibit A: Ken Hinkley

If we can get the Saints 2nd pick this year (24) that’d be good business. Soldo is probs worth pick 35-40 though realistically.

This could be enough to extract Luko, without involving the Houston business.

Trade him for Doogs and Logan Austin for some KPD depth

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back