Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Take away Rozee, Butters and JHF and you get the football that we played today. All three were as good as absent, and we played a boring, insipid, rudderless style.

We had one forward look AFL competent (MG) and two defenders (Houston, Farrell). An entire midfield brigade, including wings, where every one of them failed to get more than 18 possessions.

We kicked 51 points against a team that has been losing almost every week on a day where it didn't rain.

But yeah, somehow we're supposed to feel good about ourselves.

yet whether they’ve got their heads too far up there ass to see it. The cult don’t see, and we end up being here in purgatory, waiting to go into hell. God help us all.

Last edited:
If Davies was doing his job, he would be tearing Hinkley a new one for:

1. Not doing his job in researching the opposition; and
2. Admitting it in public, before the media.
Didn't Brad Gotch used to analyse the oppo? Who does that now?

I hate to say it, but we are closer to the wooden spoon than we are to a premiership. The cult syndicate of Alberton, which is our hierarchy, lives in a delusional world. Happy to live in a world where there is still a mathematical chance of winning a premiership. They honestly believe, hand on heart that we are on the cusp of winning a premiership. The footy department thinks a backline of Alilr, Ratagoula, Burton, BZT, and Dyl Williams is a premiership backline, along with Dixon, Marshall, Georgiades, McEntee, DBJ, and one of Rozee, Butters, or JHF at half forward is a premiership forward line. Let’s ignore the stats, ignore people in the footy industry who say we are a fake top 4 team like Jason Dunstall said two Thursdays ago after the loss against Carlton on Fox, or look at other teams who are really premiership teams or premiership-worthy teams like Sydney. No no no hierarchy believes we are on the cusp of a flag and don't even get me started about us, the fans, because we are just bloody white noise in their eyes and ears of that cult syndicate that runs our club. I fear for what the future of our club looks like. Take away Butters, Rozee, and JHF, and our team is mid-team tilling to the bottom 4. I just wish some Saudi prince who likes AFL buys our club, so hopefully they can send the cult syndicate of Alberton packing and we can go back once again to a ruthless footy club.
The problem with this post is that you are singing the same tune as the cult syndicate is croaking out ... "It's the players fault!"

IMO this is utter bullcrap!

We have successful sides with worse lists than us, nailing it each week! Take for example, the bog-average Crows, who just pulverised us in the last showdown. It is NOT about the quality of the players, it is the game plan, the gold-card selections, getting out-coached intra-game, and the loser mentality that has been fermented in the club under this regime - "Finals are scary."

I watched the game last night, knowing we were going to lose it, so I was unemotionally analysing the pus that Hinkleyball is producing. The lack of accountability they show, the lack of running they do, the lack of team defending they produce, is just mind-bogglingly bad. And it is not to blame any one player - It is the setup they have - It's clearly a failure, yet the cult persist with it.

Tossers like Kane Cornes continues to blame the players! Please dont do the same!

They honestly believe, hand on heart that we are on the cusp of winning a premiership.
They also believe that if we don't win, it's fine.

It is NOT about the quality of the players, it is the game plan, the gold-card selections, getting out-coached intra-game, and the loser mentality that has been fermented in the club under this regime - "Finals are scary."

This also means that the quality of practice means nothing either. The foundations are wrong. And when the foundations are wrong, the rest is irrelevant.

The issue with the foundations is that it's something one doesn't see. Everything that one can see may be fine. Yet, it will never work. We may have the best workers and top materials. However, without a firm foundation, no house will stand.

The Dees were lucky to actually finishing it before it all went down. We weren't. Still, the best clubs don't rely on fluke seasons to win. They remain competitive year in and year out. That's because they have been build upon solid grounds.

Last edited:
Wonder if Josh Mahoney would come in with Carr?

Would love to see who Carr would bring in and rid of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair dinkum Chris, I hate your guts. You snake. List, list, list, list, list. There's nothing wrong with the freakin list. Never has been. Get rid of your bro hand shaking, dog murdering buddy and the list looks infinitely better. You are a cancer that has spread through the club since you walked through the door end of 2014.

Fair dinkum Chris, I hate your guts. You snake. List, list, list, list, list. There's nothing wrong with the freakin list. Never has been. Get rid of your bro hand shaking, dog murdering buddy and the list looks infinitely better. You are a cancer that has spread through the club since you walked through the door end of 2014.
That was a dreadful interview his idea of us being ruthless was dropping a cooked Jonas, he fills you with about as much confidence for the future as an Iranian gin salesman.

Didn't our other fat bald man claim last year the list was the best one he ever had? After topping up with superstar recruits BZT, Sweet, Soldo and SavRat, surely it's even better now!

Has anyone asked Piss Davies about that?

on a scale of 1 to 10 of Being Port Adelaide, 1 being Ken Hinkley and 10 being Fos Williams, just how much of a 2 IS this guy?

Incidentally, if our list is so bad that mastercoach Ken couldn't possibly win a flag with it, why are Chris Davies, Jason Cripps and Geoff Parker all still employed?

The Port Adelaide Boys Club is just one giant buck passing machine.

Incidentally, if our list is so bad that mastercoach Ken couldn't possibly win a flag with it, why are Chris Davies, Jason Cripps and Geoff Parker all still employed?

Everybody is letting poor Kenny down.

Everybody is letting poor Kenny down.

We just need to pick up nick Daicos, Harley Reid, both de konigs, Charlie Curnow, izak Rankine, Sam Taylor and Christian petracca in the off season and things will be sweet moite

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back