NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

Remove this Banner Ad

Price's ethnicity, even her gender, means nothing to me. The mere fact that she's a conservative makes her a twit in my eyes:p
I don't have a problem with that if you're consistent. Some are quick to label others racist because they don't like a particular First Nations person, even a pollie.

I can't stand Lidia Thorpe, and it has nothing to do with her skin colour.

I don't have a problem with that if you're consistent. Some are quick to label others racist because they don't like a particular First Nations person, even a pollie.

Yeah, there's altogether too much of this going around. I understand why people query her lean in to Conservative values given the collective history and present of Aboriginal Australia but I'm also of the opinion that "she's this so she MUST believe like that' is an erasure of her agency as an individual.

So you don't grass roots Indigenous people that started the tent embassy or just her?

Remove this Banner Ad

NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back