Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Assumptions are being rapidly walked back.

“It is not confirmed whether the nude photo is of Crisp as the man’s face is not visible, and The Age has been unable to confirm whether the captions are his.”

“Two small bags can be seen in another photo, but Crisp is not visible and there is no caption.”

Jack Crisp to play against Lions as AFL probes video

Assumptions are being rapidly walked back.

“It is not confirmed whether the nude photo is of Crisp as the man’s face is not visible, and The Age has been unable to confirm whether the captions are his.”

“Two small bags can be seen in another photo, but Crisp is not visible and there is no caption.”

Jack Crisp to play against Lions as AFL probes video

It was pretty clear pretty quickly this was an attempted stitch up by Brisbane

Sanctioned and miss games for what?
At this stage these pics could be in 2013, for all we know. The posts on the pics could’ve been placed there by a friend or ex teammate or someone just taking the p155.
We really have no idea about these pics, and what association Crisp has with some of the pics eg. Illicit drug references.
All we know he has been a solid citizen for a long period of time, particularly since he has had his kids, and a role model within our club. He may have done some stupid snap chat pics when he was younger, playing a fool but l don't think we should be hanging him now for historical images that some f wit has decided to release to the public.
I think he will play tonight, play well, his teammates will get behind him, the coaches will support him, as will the club.
If he gets a fine or a suspended suspension period, l would be happy with that, but he shouldn't be missing games straight off the bat. As a member, l would be pissed at the club if that occurs.

Yes, hopefully.

I’m just tired of Collingwood players getting caught up in booze, drug, sex, betting, assault offences at much much higher rates than any other club. It’s an unwelcome distraction at a time when we’re really trying to build something special.

Funnily enough, my sons had been saying that a Crispy seemed a bit subdued so far this season. Perhaps he knew this story was about to break. Hopefully it passes quickly and he can get back to playing freely and unburdened.

And most importantly, without any family fall-out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m just tired of Collingwood players getting caught up in booze, drug, sex, betting, assault offences at much much higher rates than any other club. It’s an unwelcome distraction at a time when we’re really trying to build something special
Yep, but who can say for certain this was his doing? Were those pics ever 'sent' to someone? Or stolen from his phone. Or his partners. Or who knows where.

Yes, hopefully.

I’m just tired of Collingwood players getting caught up in booze, drug, sex, betting, assault offences at much much higher rates than any other club. It’s an unwelcome distraction at a time when we’re really trying to build something special.

Funnily enough, my sons had been saying that a Crispy seemed a bit subdued so far this season. Perhaps he knew this story was about to break. Hopefully it passes quickly and he can get back to playing freely and unburdened.

And most importantly, without any family fall-out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The family are those that will suffer most.

There should be a register of those that consistently upload unsubstantiated rubbish - IPN's can easily be traced - and some guidlines with teeth for all public chatter sites.

I'm all for freedom of speech but I'm all in against immunity from the consequences of malicious slander.

I’m not sure what crimes were supposed to have been committed in this video.And if it’s an historical video,as it seems to be,there’s even less to worry about.But in the Kangaroo court of the AFL today,not to mention the media,you just never know what to expect,do you?Perhaps a fine or a slap on the wrist to satisfy the morally pure,but no suspension is required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be crazy but unless he is an idiot (and his management is asleep) the obvious response is.

1) I have no idea what the **** this is, and I'm not even sure the pictures are of me

2) If you are suggesting the text indicates a poor attitude to women - prove the text was anything to do with me. You can't. For the record, I isn't. It's been doctored.

3) If you are suggesting the drug references indicate a breach of the code - see above and prove the picture allegedly of drugs has anything to do with me in the first place. You can't - and for the record, I have never seen those before.

4) Why are you not condemning whoever sent this obvious stitch up, and contacting Twitter for a please explain?

There is just so much plausible deniability in something which in the end is a video of someone scrolling through pictures of unknown origin on a phone that it should take 5 seconds to dismiss it.

This ambush style assassination we are seeing on a regular basis in our country makes me feel ashamed to be an Aussie at the moment.
The gutter snipes that spread this malicious material should be the ones held to account.
And F*ck the media for sensationalising it.
I think the reporting has been pretty balanced. From my perspective it’s been one arm of a media empire that’s been much worse than the collective.

This ambush style assassination we are seeing on a regular basis in our country makes me feel ashamed to be an Aussie at the moment.
The gutter snipes that spread this malicious material should be the ones held to account.
And F*ck the media for sensationalising it.

A lot of people seem to like reading this sort of stuff and they pay for the subscription..... so you can ashamed of australians as well as the country's media

Jack Crisp has committed 1 crime

We can no longer bag Carlton about Jon Dorotich

I think the reporting has been pretty balanced. From my perspective it’s been one arm of a media empire that’s been much worse than the collective.
I have to agree. Most media outlets have been careful on what they reported on this issue so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back