Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck
Going to be an interesting game. Port will surely come out breathing fire and on that skinny ground they may be able to contain Hawthorn's spread. But I still think Hawks will flog them in the second half when the game opens up a bit.

I reckon the key to beating the Hawks is sticking tackles. They seem to take on the tackler a lot. Port would want to improve on their tackling/pressure efforts against Geelong. Surely they will

Good luck

I reckon the key to beating the Hawks is sticking tackles. They seem to take on the tackler a lot. Port would want to improve on their tackling/pressure efforts against Geelong. Surely they will
Improve?

I guess you mean as in they actually lay a few tackles?

Port were weak as pee pee last week.

Never loved him with us. Thought he was a bit too juvenile. Lost me when he went out night before the Grand final.

He barely contributed to our Premiership win.

Now I just see him as a massive unprofessional clown and I’m so glad he’s gone. Needed to be weeded out. Can see he didn’t mesh with Fly. Probably not with the ultra professional Pendles either.

It's the Jack Ginnivan thread 🥴 Unwatch it you don't want to read it.
Well why is still on a Collingwood thread he is gone and good riddance to him
We don't have 30 minutes update on Taylor Adams who was a far better player for us over a longer period of time and Vice Captain of our club
He’s gone get over time

Never loved him with us. Thought he was a bit too juvenile. Lost me when he went out night before the Grand final.

He barely contributed to our Premiership win.

Now I just see him as a massive unprofessional clown and I’m so glad he’s gone. Needed to be weeded out. Can see he didn’t mesh with Fly. Probably not with the ultra professional Pendles either.
He is a very, very simple young man. Watching recent interviews it is clear he did not enjoy that most of the Collingwood team was older and that there were always young kids around. I remember as a 20 year old the last thing you wanted to do was hang around with a bunch of dads.

He is playing a different role for us - further up the ground, and doing it well. Off field we are just letting him do whatever he wants. To most Hawks fans surprise, it seems to be working. So far.

He is a very, very simple young man. Watching recent interviews it is clear he did not enjoy that most of the Collingwood team was older and that there were always young kids around. I remember as a 20 year old the last thing you wanted to do was hang around with a bunch of dads.

He is playing a different role for us - further up the ground, and doing it well. Off field we are just letting him do whatever he wants. To most Hawks fans surprise, it seems to be working. So far.
There were plenty of youngsters at our club as well, they just weren’t in the 1’s.

He also played up the ground for us.

He will either have to wisen up or he’ll have a short career. See how long you go before you have to rein him in.

If Port roll you and talk about the motivation they got after seeing Jack’s smart arse comment, your supporters might start to turn on him. Particularly if he puts in a stinker like Grand Final day.

Why do we keep talking about this bloke.

He is a Hawk, good on him.

When on plays great footy.

Little attention seeker and Mitchell will eventually get tired of it.

Add him to the list of blokes who hate Collingwood.

Heath Shaw
Harry Obrien
Dayne Beams

**** them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we keep talking about this bloke.

He is a Hawk, good on him.

When on plays great footy.

Little attention seeker and Mitchell will eventually get tired of it.

Add him to the list of blokes who hate Collingwood.

Heath Shaw
Harry Obrien
Dayne Beams

**** them.
Maybe don't watch or read the Ginnivan thread?

His team is still playing & he's in the news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back