Status
Not open for further replies.

PK

The SuperCoach
Feb 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
What do people make of this? Could effect a substantial amount of teams. Is this the chronic back injury that has plagued him over his short career?

First of all, good luck for the rest of the season. I've noticed you're first over all, so all the best.

Secondly, sure, it may have an effect. He's been playing as my 6th defender, with Silvester as 7th, Paul Bevan on the bench. He has scored very well over the past two months. So yeah, it will be a blow if he was to go. He is at the price where he could make a good player to upgrade, if you have him and Broughton, I'd be upgrading one.

I obviously don't want him to be injured, but it wouldn't be too bad if he was. I have Ellis on my bench ATM who is a reasonable replacement if needed.

Well that certainly effects my plans for my final back trade (no pun intended)

Was going to go Burgoyne --> Drummond, but it may have to be Grimes depending on the seriousness of his injury. The crap part about this is his timing as this week is the the week to get Drummond as he has completely bottomed out, dammit why couldn't this have happened a week ago

No drama really for me with Supercoach, benched Gilbee last week because Chad is back.

His back has kept him out for long periods over the past couple of years, hopefully its not too serious for him.

If I can field a team I wont use the trade. Too few left.

Doenst bother me, sitting 53rd overall, and am looking to upgrade him to a dufield, in fact, might just do it now ;) still have 200k in the kitty, and 6 trades still to burn.

Although Grima is playing reasonably well, so I could leave him, shift Grima onto the ground.

I have Hill for cover and as I have stated in other threads, I reckon Hill has turned the corner and will average 75+ for the remainder of the season. Therefore, barring no other losses in the back line, I won't be trading him in a hurry and will give him a few weeks to recouperate if need be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger! well ive got trades and will have $518,400 to replace him.. Who would you all trade in... Lake or Bock? or someone else?!

edit.. trying to stay away from drummond as everyones got him!

Does this mean Cheney will get a callup???

Lucky I have Grima providing good bench cover. Think I'll hold onto Grimes until the finals and either upgrade him to Lockyer/Enright/Fisher/Gilbee or keep on the bench.

It could be a blessing in disguise for me cause no doubt every team has Grimes but most coaches are sitting on 1-3 trades while I have a few more up my sleave then most.

Does this mean Cheney will get a callup???

Lucky I have Grima providing good bench cover. Think I'll hold onto Grimes until the finals and either upgrade him to Lockyer/Enright/Fisher/Gilbee or keep on the bench.

It could be a blessing in disguise for me cause no doubt every team has Grimes but most coaches are sitting on 1-3 trades while I have a few more up my sleave then most.

Dropped

blahasaflksdnfjn!!!

actually thought i was going to have a full strength team for the first time in a long time.

going to go cox > clark.
il have enough money to trade grimes for hodge, should i do that and be left with only 2 trades? or just trade cox and let pearce cover for grimes for now?

arhg!

Does ayone know how long out he will be?

I have suban and cheney for cover so i'm not getting a 0 this week.

BUT with hodge on the rise and other players moving I wouldn't mind making the trade this week if I could to grab some points (I'm guessing suban or cheny wont beat out hodge), and the extra cash difference.

So will he be back next week, or for (SC) finals or later? or next year?,

adam, Id go for lockyer or fisher or someone like that... depending on cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back