Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns will be dead keen on crows 1st pick so they can get a pick in before a bid on Lombard.
If I was them I would be too..but the crows should just say from day 1, imagine we don't have that pick as its quarantined for a midfielder at the top of the draft and nothing is changing that so the narrative can move on to other picks. We have a 2nd rounder, an F1 and an F2 - lets work out something ie F1 with some pick swaps in the crows favor or maybe a couple of 2nd rounders

If I was them I would be too..but the crows should just say from day 1, imagine we don't have that pick as its quarantined for a midfielder at the top of the draft and nothing is changing that so the narrative can move on to other picks. We have a 2nd rounder, an F1 and an F2 - lets work out something ie F1 with some pick swaps in the crows favor or maybe a couple of 2nd rounders
Yeah no doubt. Would be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if hes leaving would trade brisbanes first and f1 for him

That's way to much.

2x 2nds maybe a pick around 15 about right, he hasn't done anything to be worth an early 1st rounder especially not 2x 1st.

There has been multiple Crows supporters who have mentioned this and reportedly he has only met with Nicks and Burgess this week and then was dropped tonight. So it looks like Hardwick wants him gone and if he only want to be traded to the Crows then it will be for a 2nd rounder.

Well then it's settled. mods please close the thread

Jack is not a tall forward I think. I think he should be trialed in the midfield. He has Will Day like vibes. That said his elite kicking, height, and mobility means his value will always be high. Maybe not pick 4 worth or pick 7. The 10-15 value range.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Lukosius [RFA 2026, linked to Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back