Recommitted Jack Viney

Remove this Banner Ad

3 year extension. Textbook Tim Lamb giving overblown contracts.
was it? I. thought he was signed up for next year? And he signed up 'until 2028' which means for season 2025 (contracted), 2026 and 2027. ? I could be wrong.

Either way, I hate everything about Tim Lamb. I hate his trades, I hate his contracts, I hate his persona.

*correction: I see that it's until the end of 2028. Yeah, bloody horrific contract.

was it? I. thought he was signed up for next year? And he signed up 'until 2028' which means for season 2025 (contracted), 2026 and 2027. ? I could be wrong.

Either way, I hate everything about Tim Lamb. I hate his trades, I hate his contracts, I hate his persona.

*correction: I see that it's until the end of 2028. Yeah, bloody horrific contract.

To be honest I think Lamb is just lazy as **** and goes with easiest option for him to do least amount of work.

To be honest I think Lamb is just lazy as **** and goes with easiest option for him to do least amount of work.
Totally agree. Question: why did they come out and say that they will honour Neal-Bullen's move back to Adelaide instead of playing hard-ball publicly? I would've thought it'd be more savvy to run the old 'he's a contracted player and we won't be looking to trade him' to ensure that we don't lose bargaining power at the trade table.

So will the media commentators saying he is unhappy apologize now?

Or just brush it under the rug like it never happened?

That's what Melbourne do best! Sweep it under the rug.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Jack Viney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back