Game Day Jaiden Stephenson Cup: Colonwood V Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Surprised there isn't a gameday fred already but I guess when you have two minnows together on a Sunday that is what happens.

The biggest thing to come out of this game is Brayden Maynard now qualifies to become the worst 200 game player in history. He is sure to be up there in discussions.

Pies by 60, if not top 4 chances are gone.

Surprised there isn't a gameday fred already but I guess when you have two minnows together on a Sunday that is what happens.

The biggest thing to come out of this game is Brayden Maynard now qualifies to become the worst 200 game player in history. He is sure to be up there in discussions.

Pies by 60, if not top 4 chances are gone.
Worst 200 game player? The torch handed from one bottom10thwood player to another.

Home team first, shithead

Surprised there isn't a gameday fred already

There was until some brain-dead ****wit who takes things too seriously decided that not liking someone on an internet forum was grounds for wishing them dead and insulting their family

Awaiting your apology which I'm sure will be forthcoming, unless you're just a keyboard coward of course

There was until some brain-dead ****wit who takes things too seriously decided that not liking someone on an internet forum was grounds for wishing them dead and insulting their family

Awaiting your apology which I'm sure will be forthcoming, unless you're just a keyboard coward of course
This is very official first gameday fred, please take personal squabble elsewhere masher.

Nice Melt :)

Which club treated their Noble worse? Hard to go past dropping a guy who was clearly best 22 and was all year, and again this year, for the Grandy, even though David was on a hiding to nothing with the Norf job.

This is the GOAT John Noble

walter-bishop.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be very lulzworthy to see the Pies shit the bed and lose but Norf are Norf so it won't happen sadly.

It's at Marvel though and Collingwood reek there so ...

Nope you are right.

Norf being Norf is too much Norf for Norf to overcome :(

Stevo still a great player waiting to reawaken. His goals in the first quarter vs Eagles in the 2018 GF were purest gold, the stuff of dreams.

Hope we can overcome our Docklands allergy, North are quite capable of some good footy.

Nice for all these Carlton and Geelong floggos showing up ITT, can't blame them for sniffing around two real sides like the Pies and Roos. You have quite a bit in common with each other. Envy of the Pies, fear of the Pies etc. Maybe you should try dating?

Especially looking forward to Tew Jiath's debut. For the iggorent floggos (that's all of youse) Tew is pronounced "Tau" and Jiath is pronounced "Fourpeat Confirmed".

Stevo still a great player waiting to reawaken. His goals in the first quarter vs Eagles in the 2018 GF were purest gold, the stuff of dreams.

Hope we can overcome our Docklands allergy, North are quite capable of some good footy.

Nice for all these Carlton and Geelong floggos showing up ITT, can't blame them for sniffing around two real sides like the Pies and Roos. You have quite a bit in common with each other. Envy of the Pies, fear of the Pies etc. Maybe you should try dating?

Especially looking forward to Tew Jiath's debut. For the iggorent floggos (that's all of youse) Tew is pronounced "Tau" and Jiath is pronounced "Fourpeat Confirmed".
How is Tau pronounced? Can we run with TJ?

You got rogered by St Kilda and Footscray, and choked a match winning lead against Freo.

This is not the same Collingwood team as last season One Eye !

Getting rid of Ginnivan (although you had to do it I suppose given his off field shenanigans) and replacing him with Schultz has been a downgrade and your midfield is aging and not as zippy as it was.

nice melt, friend

Wasn’t in this Fred… was in the gd Fred I started last night. Entire Fred got deleted thanks to the scumbagger ‘s inappropriate comments about my deceased mother which he has refused to retract or apologize for like the weak campaigner he is

Anyway, go Pies and welcome TJ!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Jaiden Stephenson Cup: Colonwood V Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back