Jake Stringer - Do or die game

Remove this Banner Ad

The fear is strong.

Won't play.

But if he did we'd win by 20 goals.
You should refrain from using the word fear talking about the Dogs, the last time you lot ventured down that path was in relation to Jarrod Grant and we know how that turned out ;)

ps. I might be missing, something apart from the brain that is, but this is a very bewildering thread.

I fear he may String some games together and dissapoint when he doesnt lead the Coleman by 10+ after only 5 games.
All he has to do is say he's leading the Coleman. No one will dare disagree with him.

All he has to do is say he's leading the Coleman. No one will dare disagree with him.

I hear Brian Lake has already sent him a basket of flowers and a note saying "Please dont make me play on you, the Hawks couldnt bare lose to the Dogs!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should refrain from using the word fear talking about the Dogs, the last time you lot ventured down that path was in relation to Jarrod Grant and we know how that turned out ;)

ps. I might be missing, something apart from the brain that is, but this is a very bewildering thread.

Jarrod Grant is going to dominate this year. A must for supercoach.

If this kid players this weekend against us, I would expect him to kick at least 6 goals. He is clearly the biggest and best forward to grace the footy field since Wayne Carey.

Anything less then 6 goals and write his career off.

The pressures on.
Ruby award, how did you win that gay thing.

Thanks to the Bulldog dudes for replying, coz I didnt know who he was or played for or who the Lions were playing.

Sam Mitchell and that black haired dude know who he is

Wait... is that black haired dude Matt Spangher? I know Hawthorn's window is closing and they are desperate after choking last year but seriously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Stringer - Do or die game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back