MRP / Trib. James Kelly Cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: James Kelly reported?

As soon as the umpires review the incident the charge will be withdrawn.

From the umpires view it looked as if Kel went in with his knees and made high contact where in fact he hit the ground nothing to worry about

Yeah, he got reported for rough conduct, all he done was lay a tackle, don't know what the umpire saw, but you could hear Kelly say "Are you serious"?. Nothing in it at all, will be dropped.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone think the Sydney player who dumped Ablett in a tackle will be cited? Was a lot similar to the one Milburn got a week for a couple of years ago, and I thought the AFL was cracking down on crude tackles, especially when the player being tackled is slung to ground after disposing of the ball.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone think the Sydney player who dumped Ablett in a tackle will be cited? Was a lot similar to the one Milburn got a week for a couple of years ago, and I thought the AFL was cracking down on crude tackles, especially when the player being tackled is slung to ground after disposing of the ball.

"the Sydney player" was the big Mummy! Imagine if he'd done any serious damage to Gazza jnr....his former teammates wouldn't have been too happy with him.

Ump right on the spot sees the Kelly incident and doesn't book him.Razor Ray who was well off the incident runs in and books him.Grandstanding little midget moron.
He's taken over Hayden Kennedys role - every game he must lay one report.

Couldn't put it better myself. Just as I thought we were about to see the last of Kennedy along comes another show pony.

"the Sydney player" was the big Mummy! Imagine if he'd done any serious damage to Gazza jnr....his former teammates wouldn't have been too happy with him.

Not reportable - had the ball at the start of the tackle and was all one action. But this MRP is pretty unpredictable...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ump right on the spot sees the Kelly incident and doesn't book him.Razor Ray who was well off the incident runs in and books him.Grandstanding little midget moron.
He's taken over Hayden Kennedys role - every game he must lay one report.

He just doesn't get it. These are the type of decisions that will continue to keep him out of umpiring a grand final

He just has this massive little man urge to stamp his authority on the match and grandstand

I heard Varcoe will also be looked at. Anything to it?
At the game I thought it looked pretty bad, but on replay it was a fair bump I reckon, not even sure that he got him in the head, however O'Keefe (I think it was) went down like an absolute bitch. Trav certainly has bulked up.

At the game I thought it looked pretty bad, but on replay it was a fair bump I reckon, not even sure that he got him in the head, however O'Keefe (I think it was) went down like an absolute bitch. Trav certainly has bulked up.

I'm glad he spent my sponsorship dollars on protein powder !

I heard Varcoe will also be looked at. Anything to it?

On the replays it didn't even look as though Varcoe made contact to ROK's head, just high up on the body. We put him down a few times yesterday and it was good to see.

The Kelly one made no sense. If that is rough conduct then they could report someone from every stoppage for what goes on under the pack.

Varcoe could be in more trouble than Kelly.

joking????

varcoe just got rok under the shoulder when his arms were up and not expecting that big of a hit. nothing wrong with it.... you see rok whincing when he hits the deck cos all the air in his lungs is now in the atmosphere above the stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. James Kelly Cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back