Jamie Cann

Remove this Banner Ad

I am going to get shot down for this but not really pushing himself running wise as he would if he were playing a higher level. Either when he played us he was ill or he was being lazy. Sure he was still able to rack up pleny of the ball but he hardly left the centre square.

I am going to get shot down for this but not really pushing himself running wise as he would if he were playing a higher level. Either when he played us he was ill or he was being lazy. Sure he was still able to rack up pleny of the ball but he hardly left the centre square.
yeah he had a shocker. the conditions down at your mud bowl didnt really suit him, or any footballer ever for that matter and he was injured, was not even going to play but did and that was evident through his 4th best on, one of his lowest for the year.

yeah he had a shocker. the conditions down at your mud bowl didnt really suit him, or any footballer ever for that matter and he was injured, was not even going to play but did and that was evident through his 4th best on, one of his lowest for the year.

Fair enough. Yeah i thought he must have been crook as from all reports he is a gun and that day he just didn't seem to get out of 2nd gear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamie Cann

Remove this Banner Ad

Back