Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve had dozens of injuries in my life. Broken my back, arms, shoulders, foot at varying times and I’ve also had a vascular injury which was caused by DVT cos my broken back was quite low and set me down some injuries that way

Issue isn’t the injury itself, it’s the fact that no matter how you treat it you will end up with high blood pressure for a certain period of time. That is the 6-8 weeks and that is the threat. If he can’t get his blood pressure down and treat/fix it he will retire, if he can do it he will play without a single issue.

For me a few weeks later and I was all good physically but did have high blood pressure. I’m a sack of crap so just let it naturally get better etc which it did but not everyone is built like that.

No chance he would be 100 percent sure he will play his career yet I’d say but would know in say 4 weeks time I’d say. As an athlete I’d say his blood pressure is good so he won’t have any issues. You’d think odds are damn low he retires,

I’ve had dozens of injuries in my life. Broken my back, arms, shoulders, foot at varying times and I’ve also had a vascular injury which was caused by DVT cos my broken back was quite low and set me down some injuries that way

Issue isn’t the injury itself, it’s the fact that no matter how you treat it you will end up with high blood pressure for a certain period of time. That is the 6-8 weeks and that is the threat. If he can’t get his blood pressure down and treat/fix it he will retire, if he can do it he will play without a single issue.

For me a few weeks later and I was all good physically but did have high blood pressure. I’m a sack of crap so just let it naturally get better etc which it did but not everyone is built like that.

No chance he would be 100 percent sure he will play his career yet I’d say but would know in say 4 weeks time I’d say. As an athlete I’d say his blood pressure is good so he won’t have any issues. You’d think odds are damn low he retires,
I was told it was DVT and have no reason not to believe it. The timeline adds up also.

I often seek medical advice from patients instead of doctors. Thanks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I often seek medical advice from patients instead of doctors. Thanks.

Well abusing someone over their illness is one way to be

In saying that, do you think the doctor has some medical journal with 10 treatment options for vascular injuries? Sad if you do. The real world isn’t like a Google search result unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well abusing someone over their illness is one way to be

In saying that, do you think the doctor has some medical journal with 10 treatment options for vascular injuries? Sad if you do. The real world isn’t like a Google search result unfortunately

At least the Dr Googles of this world are doing some level of “research”. To me, whilst it’s misguided, it is better than “I had this injury, which caused this, so Elliott must have the same issue”.

If you think that was abuse, best be off with you before we get too close.

At least the Dr Googles of this world are doing some level of “research”. To me, whilst it’s misguided, it is better than “I had this injury, which caused this, so Elliott must have the same issue”.

If you think that was abuse, best be off with you before we get too close.

Spot the guy whose never been sick before or what. He does have the exact same issue as me if its vascular injury caused by DVT. Treatment wont differ because he is a footballer and im not. In all im telling you that Tom Morris etc are actually talking crap so not sure why your knickers are in such a knot

I guess people will be outraged at anything these days

Spot the guy whose never been sick before or what. He does have the exact same issue as me if its vascular injury caused by DVT. Treatment wont differ because he is a footballer and im not. In all im telling you that Tom Morris etc are actually talking crap so not sure why your knickers are in such a knot

Nvm swipey he can be a bit of a douche. He forgets that this is a messaging board where people post uneducated bullshit and that it is okay to do so. Elliott has also had a few back issues and has probably missed 80-100 games because of his back mostly.

What you are describing is your experience with a relatively treatable malady. All the reportage has been that the medicos have been a bit baffled by Jamie’s condition. So no, you making a judgement on your experience is not valid

Nvm swipey he can be a bit of a douche. He forgets that this is a messaging board where people post uneducated bullshit and that it is okay to do so. Elliott has also had a few back issues and has probably missed 80-100 games because of his back mostly.

Thanks for the assessment. I can’t recall your particular brand of uneducated bullshit. Look forward to viewing some.

What you are describing is your experience with a relatively treatable malady. All the reportage has been that the medicos have been a bit baffled by Jamie’s condition. So no, you making a judgement on your experience is not valid

Good lord

They are baffled as to how he got it, not the extremely common injury that is a vascular injury by DVT. You know how many thousands of people get this every day? You think they performing some form of lab experiments on Jamie Elliot or something?

Maybe even more of a fearmonger then Tom Morris by the sounds of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back