JB on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Manbearpig

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 8, 2006
Sunbury
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The boys interviewed Pratty this morning and right after they said that "we are going to have James Brayshaw live in the studio".

No mention of when, but I assume it means before 9am today.

Though SEN have a shocking record with making promises with our people.

The boys interviewed Pratty this morning and right after they said that "we are going to have James Brayshaw live in the studio".

No mention of when, but I assume it means before 9am today.

Though SEN have a shocking record with making promises with our people.

Heard the Daniel Pratt interview this morning on the way to work. Thought he spoke very well. SPoke Highly of Hansen. Missing Archer at training, and the older guys like Simpson texting him every morning.

They did say JB was going to be in the studio, SEN do have a shocking track record with making promises, hopefully they'll get JB on.

Heard the Daniel Pratt interview this morning on the way to work. Thought he spoke very well. SPoke Highly of Hansen. Missing Archer at training, and the older guys like Simpson texting him every morning.

They did say JB was going to be in the studio, SEN do have a shocking track record with making promises, hopefully they'll get JB on.

Yeah I was really impressed with how Pratty spoke. He said Hansen is probably the best runner at the club and in the match situation training drills he's spent time up forward, down back and in the midfield.

I still can't believe Andy Maher said we're going to have JB in the studio, but with no mention of when... did he mean in like 2 weeks time or something? He hasn't mentioned it again, so I'm presuming its not today now.

Pratt gave a good interview and spoke well.
I was particularly impressed with the pre and post interview membership pump given by SEN.
The club's PR department is on their toes and it is such a relief to know that every time one of our people come on the radio the membership number is given out.
For the first time in our club's history they have got it right, the club is being run as a business and this gives members and potential members great confidence.

In past years PR has been non existent at the NMFC, membership promotion has rarely happened, pre and/or post interviews.
I always found myself screaming at the radio as to why there was never any mention of the importance of becoming a North Melbourne member when a representative from our club made a media appearance.
However know I can just sit back and enjoy the interview in the knowledge that the PR arm of our club is in top gear.

Regarding JB's appearance this morning on SEN I have just got off the phone to the station and they told me that JB will be on the breakfast show on Friday morning 18th Jan. Remember to listen in because it should be riveting listening.

Regarding JB's appearance this morning on SEN I have just got off the phone to the station and they told me that JB will be on the breakfast show on Friday morning 18th Jan. Remember to listen in because it should be riveting listening.

Excellent initiative kl, thanks.

Makes you wonder what would be happening for an in-studio interview to be planned. Bit of a PR blitz coming up? Sponsor news? Launching an official membership marketing campaign? The excitement is palpable!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

JB on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back