• Like him

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • don't mind him

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like him even tho i never like to see him win but how ever he is good for the business and is a ok wrestler and has great mic skills allround he is great.
Liked him better as just Bradshaw with the APA, bring back Farooq.

I like him. His promos are great and he is excellent with a mic. Some of his matches are predictable but some of the bumps he has taken in the last year and a bit have been massive. I just watched the I Quit match from Judgement Day this year and it was brutal for both him and Cena. The end was a bit weak. He is the best heel on Smackdown at the moment. he needs a good wrestler to carry his matches and unfortunately that man is not Batista. His matches with Guerrero were good when he was going for the title.

Hotel 6 said:
I like him. His promos are great and he is excellent with a mic. Some of his matches are predictable but some of the bumps he has taken in the last year and a bit have been massive. I just watched the I Quit match from Judgement Day this year and it was brutal for both him and Cena. The end was a bit weak. He is the best heel on Smackdown at the moment. he needs a good wrestler to carry his matches and unfortunately that man is not Batista. His matches with Guerrero were good when he was going for the title.
Couldn't of put it better myself

JohnnoCairns said:
i dont mind him but as someone said earlier, i get sick of seeing him on every main even at every PPV.

Agreed. It gets tiring but that goes to show that SD hasnt got the best matchups for Batista. Maybe Undertaker and Batista would be better matches than Batista JBL.

JBL is a joke, he cant wrestle for ********, hes fat and slow, he defently should not be in the "main event" league and hes a ********er in real life, hes a stuck up piece of ******** in real life to the wwe fans!

I hate JBL with a passion!

nicho_Z said:
JBL is a joke, he cant wrestle for ********, hes fat and slow, he defently should not be in the "main event" league and hes a ********er in real life, hes a stuck up piece of ******** in real life to the wwe fans!

I hate JBL with a passion!

You have met him have you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 times... *return of the deadman tour melbourne.. and * wrestlemania revenge tour perth!.. hes a complete arseh*le to the wwe fans, and ignores everyone and he thinks his ******** dont stink!

Thats fair enough. Did you meet any of the others there aswell. The reason i ask i like to know if they are ********** or good blokes.

nicho_Z said:
2 times... *return of the deadman tour melbourne.. and * wrestlemania revenge tour perth!.. hes a complete arseh*le to the wwe fans, and ignores everyone and he thinks his ******** dont stink!
Hes a heel, thats his job you moron.. Your ment to hate him because he is ment to hate you..

JBL is fine for the midcard, but in the main event he has no place whatsoever in terms of drawing power or in-ring ability.

Hasus said:
Hes a heel, thats his job you moron.. Your ment to hate him because he is ment to hate you..

I do understand SOME wrestlers take there character out of work but i have hear many rumors from all over australia that he is a straight out ********er to wwe fans, ive met scott steiner, big show, kurt angle, rene depre, orlando jordan, and carlito (ive missed out a couple) and they have all been heel but have still shown some respect to the fans (eg: tae photos, sign autographs ect)

JBL is a ************** all over!.. hes a joke, cant wrestle for ********, hes boring, hes just a big blob, and a waste of space, they stuffed him up by making him a main eventer, he should of stayed as a mid-carder, and kept his "brawler" gimmik!

Although his gimmick is getting a bit stale, when he first started, he was awesome. His gimmick change, for once, made sense; and was explained very well, because it had a lot of truth in it.

“I have succeeded the stock market. I have written a best-selling book. I am stock market analyst on one of the leading news broadcasts. I am a self-made millionaire. I have succeeded in everything I have done, except wrestling.”

I like it when a storyline has a lot of reality to it; it gets you more involved. We finally, got a real insight to Bradshaw, the person. Rather then the ass-kicking beer-drinking Bradshaw we had come to know.

His matches with Eddie were great, with the GAB ’04 Texas Bull Rope match, being the stand out. His feud with Undertaker didn’t produce very good matches (that was entirely his fault either), but was important in building JBL’s character. His match at Survivor Series with Booker T was acceptable, but didn’t set the world on fire.

Although Armageddon 2004 wasn’t a very good PPV, it’s build up of JBL finally losing his title, was fantastic. He was against all of his past 3 opponents in a four-way match - Eddie, Booker T and The Undertaker. JBL’s cabinet was banned from ringside. There were a few skits which built the storyline up that all of JBL’s title defences were flukes, and that Armageddon 2004, was the PPV in which we would finally see the belt change hands, as there was no way JBL could cheat to win. After JBL won the match, which was a very good match, he solidified his spot as a main eventer, and truly gained respect from most of the wrestling world.

At No Way Out, JBL faced Big Show in a barbed-wire steel cage match. Again, the commentators predicted a title-changed, and built up the fact that JBL literally had no way of walking out the champion. The ending of the match came when Big Show chokeslammed JBL through the ring, JBL crawled out under the bottom of the ring, to win the match. The finish was great, as JBL didn’t actually cheat, but did get away with a cheap victory.

JBL’s wrestlemania match against John Cena was disappointing, it wasn’t JBL’s fault, he carried the whole match, and seemed like the match stopped short, with Cena only getting a little offence in.

Enter JBL’s best mic work ever:

“I’ve been chokeslammed through a table, I’ve been chokeslammed on a limousine, I’ve been scissor kicked on the floor, I’ve been book-end off a ladder, I’ve been Choke-slammed through the ring, I’ve bled buckets, and through it all I’ve never said the words: I Quit!”

This I believe this was when JBL was at his absolute best. His match at Judgement Day with Cena was off the charts, and he proved that he thoroughly deserved his 10-month title reign.

Since then, he has been a bit stale and repetitive, and although his match at Summerslam was okay, his match at GAB was shocking. He has had a decent run. But he needs to get out of the title picture for now, and maybe go for a run with the US title….

Stegelator said:
Although his gimmick is getting a bit stale, when he first started, he was awesome. His gimmick change, for once, made sense; and was explained very well, because it had a lot of truth in it.

“I have succeeded the stock market. I have written a best-selling book. I am stock market analyst on one of the leading news broadcasts. I am a self-made millionaire. I have succeeded in everything I have done, except wrestling.”

I like it when a storyline has a lot of reality to it; it gets you more involved. We finally, got a real insight to Bradshaw, the person. Rather then the ass-kicking beer-drinking Bradshaw we had come to know.

His matches with Eddie were great, with the GAB ’04 Texas Bull Rope match, being the stand out. His feud with Undertaker didn’t produce very good matches (that was entirely his fault either), but was important in building JBL’s character. His match at Survivor Series with Booker T was acceptable, but didn’t set the world on fire.

Although Armageddon 2004 wasn’t a very good PPV, it’s build up of JBL finally losing his title, was fantastic. He was against all of his past 3 opponents in a four-way match - Eddie, Booker T and The Undertaker. JBL’s cabinet was banned from ringside. There were a few skits which built the storyline up that all of JBL’s title defences were flukes, and that Armageddon 2004, was the PPV in which we would finally see the belt change hands, as there was no way JBL could cheat to win. After JBL won the match, which was a very good match, he solidified his spot as a main eventer, and truly gained respect from most of the wrestling world.

At No Way Out, JBL faced Big Show in a barbed-wire steel cage match. Again, the commentators predicted a title-changed, and built up the fact that JBL literally had no way of walking out the champion. The ending of the match came when Big Show chokeslammed JBL through the ring, JBL crawled out under the bottom of the ring, to win the match. The finish was great, as JBL didn’t actually cheat, but did get away with a cheap victory.

JBL’s wrestlemania match against John Cena was disappointing, it wasn’t JBL’s fault, he carried the whole match, and seemed like the match stopped short, with Cena only getting a little offence in.

Enter JBL’s best mic work ever:

“I’ve been chokeslammed through a table, I’ve been chokeslammed on a limousine, I’ve been scissor kicked on the floor, I’ve been book-end off a ladder, I’ve been Choke-slammed through the ring, I’ve bled buckets, and through it all I’ve never said the words: I Quit!”

This I believe this was when JBL was at his absolute best. His match at Judgement Day with Cena was off the charts, and he proved that he thoroughly deserved his 10-month title reign.

Since then, he has been a bit stale and repetitive, and although his match at Summerslam was okay, his match at GAB was shocking. He has had a decent run. But he needs to get out of the title picture for now, and maybe go for a run with the US title….

What he said and if you don't agree then get a copy of the 2004 Great American Bash as well as the 2005 Judgement Day. If you still think JBL has been terrible then I feel bad for you. Enjoy the character for what it is and give him credit for the ability to "take the ball and run with it" for 10 months. It was also great to see someone different given the belt and be given a decent run with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jbl

Back