Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it’s the size. Maybe it’s the mature age aspect. Maybe it’s the past connection with McRae to Richmond. Maybe it’s the role. I’m not sure, but genuine Kain Lambert vibes from Richards. He will impact immediately at VFL level and based on where we’re at he’s the pick of the bunch for mine.
yeah I'm more excited about this one than Jakob

Maybe it’s the size. Maybe it’s the mature age aspect. Maybe it’s the past connection with McRae to Richmond. Maybe it’s the role. I’m not sure, but genuine Kain Lambert vibes from Richards. He will impact immediately at VFL level and based on where we’re at he’s the pick of the bunch for mine.
A short player has a tick more boxes than a taller play to be considered for a list spot and a mature ager gets scrutinised even further.

So based on that alone I’m happy with this pick.

Can another poster confirm for me if this is the guy Ben Reid told us about ?

God I hate this pick and our list profile

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

You know you can delete the 2nd part of this post. A little embarrassing because you’re stuck with it now, but I’m betting you’re going to be more embarrassed by the first part of this post.

Like the look of this kid. A Ben Reid recommendation has to carry a bit of clout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least we’re picking small and quick players now,which is a change from the small and slow players we used to pick.I hope he goes well.Welcome,Joe.

Our future midfield likely includes Nick Daicos, Ed Allan and Reef McIness.

Bobby Hill on a wing.

Darcy Moore, Jack Crisp and John Noble down back.

Cannonball McCreery up forward.

We’re going to be ****ing lightning!

Welcome Joe

From the highlights I like your running, repeated efforts and attacking nature

Shame our interest got leaked out to the media… seems a perfect rookie pick

But the kid is lucky… he now gets a guarantee 2 years to make an impression ✅

Looks like the half-forward version of John Noble. Go well, Joe!

That was my first thought also!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good late speculative pic that could really surprise. Mature age, tore it up in a good comp. Knows how to get front and square at pace and take the crumb, kicks goals from everywhere. If he takes his chance he could light the forward line up as a crumbing small forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back