John Meeson

Remove this Banner Ad

big uwy

Draftee
May 15, 2005
Other Teams
St Kilda
how has John Meeson being playing for Norwood? this season after being drafted from the Geelong Falcons last year. Is he a chance for a game in the seniors this year, or is he regarded as a project player.

From most accounts he wont be playing this year, I would expect his debut next season but it will probably take him another two years to become a regular starter.

He should play late this year and will dominate, has regularly been getting 40 taps and pushing forward to kick 4 or 5 goals a week with Norwood.

cypher said:
How is Fergus Watts rated by the crows whenMeeson was added onto the list last year? Can he play?

Fergus is essentially the next Carey, he's been playing for the Eagles and taking about 15 marks and kicking 6 or 7 a week at CHF, it's just our forward line is so strong at the moment we haven't needed to pick him. We don't want to rush the kid.

With Meeson and Watts we're going to be guaranteed 10 goals a game from the pair, will be good.

just maybe said:
Fergus is essentially the next Carey, he's been playing for the Eagles and taking about 15 marks and kicking 6 or 7 a week at CHF, it's just our forward line is so strong at the moment we haven't needed to pick him. We don't want to rush the kid.

With Meeson and Watts we're going to be guaranteed 10 goals a game from the pair, will be good.
I just worked out your a drug tester

You take the p*** out of everyone

;)

outback jack said:
wth hudson, brogan and biglands, it might be tough for him to get in the team anytime in the next 1-3 yrs.

tHINK brogan plays for port adelaide

just maybe said:
He should play late this year and will dominate, has regularly been getting 40 taps and pushing forward to kick 4 or 5 goals a week with Norwood.

You didn't mention the 15 marks he takes dropping back across half back when he's not pushing forward. Didn't want to push his barrow too hard? ;)

Ford Fairlane said:
You didn't mention the 15 marks he takes dropping back across half back when he's not pushing forward. Didn't want to push his barrow too hard? ;)

Exactly. I think that might be asking a bit too much at AFL level for a first-year player, and with our backline in such awesome shape I'll take the goals over the dropping back - I'm sure by next season both will be elements of his game, however. :)

just maybe said:

I like your style. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

John Meeson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back