Johncock

Remove this Banner Ad

notshown

Draftee
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anyone have any news regarding Graham Johncock. Ive keeped him for all this time seeing the he would only miss 2-3 weeks. nows its been the 5th without any news wot so eva on his injury

According to the AFL site, he's still another 2-3 weeks away from playing. I don't think he's a great DT'er anyway even though i picked him up at the start of the year. He had his best ever season last year, and was close to AA honours, but only average around 80 in DT. So probably not worth his price, and you should sell before his price drops.

I traded him for Gilbee a few weeks back and he's done well.

johncock will be an awesome pickup when he comes back but you should never have kept him...he will drop to like 280000 then il trade like koschitzke adcock or newman for him

I'm not. I would've rather had an injured Johncock on my bench and Boyle on the field than have had wasted a trade getting Brennan and another trade getting rid of him. Terrible move :thumbsdown:
yeh that would be frustrating. I traded young johnnycock for heath shaw tho and couldnt be happier:p

Does anyone have any news regarding Graham Johncock. Ive keeped him for all this time seeing the he would only miss 2-3 weeks. nows its been the 5th without any news wot so eva on his injury

If you saw him get injured you could tell it was never going to ne 2-3 weeks. Was always going to miss longer. For this season I got rid of him as soon as he got injured. I traded him for McPhee which am reasonable happy with as he went up a fair bit in value since.

I'm not. I would've rather had an injured Johncock on my bench and Boyle on the field than have had wasted a trade getting Brennan and another trade getting rid of him. Terrible move :thumbsdown:
Thats exactly what i did in SC, brought Boyle onto the ground and put stiffy on the bench. I'm keen for him to come back though.

Anyone considering Johncock?

Getting better each week wth an 80 or so 2 weeks ago and 100 last week in S.C?

Will continue to improve and regain match fitness after a decent few weeks off.

Will probably rise to about 400k in S.C this week.

I'm considering possible replacements for Whitnall should he look like missing more than a week (which I believe he will, as they seen not to sure what his injury is exactly).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Johncock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back