NUCKLE

Debutant
Oct 10, 2003
Timbucktoo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Western Jets
Who is interested in the services of a quality Ruckman?

Melbourne will play hard ball on this deal, but what are you guys willing to give up for a player that wants out of the MFC, Mr. Darren Jolly?

Start the offers.

NUCKLE said:
Who is interested in the services of a quality Ruckman?

Melbourne will play hard ball on this deal, but what are you guys willing to give up for a player that wants out of the MFC, Mr. Darren Jolly?

Start the offers.

Shane O'Bree

I said Melbourne will play hard ball on this deal. Not Low Ball.

O'bree = Hack, why would Melbourne who has a young group of midfielders want an old has been.

Campbell = Lesser than Jolly, so really you are only giving a 3rd rnd pick. NO THANKS.

C'mon throw us a bone.

Jolly to North for Watt & 2nd round pick.

Or

Jolly to Adel for Fergus Watts & Brett Reily

Give me something. :mad:

NUCKLE said:
C'mon throw us a bone.

Or

Get real buddy - Jolly is not worth much. Watts and Reilly -ffs - he is not worth either of these 2 let alone a package of the 2!

NUCKLE said:
Start the offers.

We'll give you Trent Croad's younger brother Cameron Croad. He has potential but has yet to produce it at the Blues. Blames not being called 'Cam' by his Carlton teammates as the major reason for his poor development. As the DEES don't have a problem with shortening Cameron to Cam then this sounds like a really sensible and common sense swap.

you rate your own too highly nuckle.....or should that be head?

watts and reilly? turn it up

you would be ripping the pies of if you took just obree for him

Kooley's offer of cam croad should be taken by you if you were melbourne's recruiting officer :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NUCKLE said:
I said Melbourne will play hard ball on this deal. Not Low Ball.

O'bree = Hack, why would Melbourne who has a young group of midfielders want an old has been.

Campbell = Lesser than Jolly, so really you are only giving a 3rd rnd pick. NO THANKS.

C'mon throw us a bone.

Or

O'Bree has been a far better performed player than Jolly to this point. To suggest he's a hack when compared with what you're putting on the table would indicate a seriously biased and myopic view of relative player worth.

Jolly is more likely to be a Campbell equivalent (i.e. back-up ruckman) or perhaps slightly superior. Therefore the pick thrown in isreasonable.

Watt is far, far, far better performed than Jolly, so to ask for a pick as well is ludicrous.

As for the Adelaide boys - Reilly's a senior newbie and Watts, I have no idea who he is or what he's done, so no comment.

lamby29 said:
Jolly for Zantuck and Fiora = Deal.

But I'm in a good mood: You can have Luke Williams as well. Free of charge!

you can have zanners amd fiona free of charge glad to offload them!

Black JuJu said:
Do Melbourne fans over rate their players too much or is it just such a great contrast between everyone else who doesn't rate their players or their club?
I'd say it's a bit of both. There are many Melbourne supporters who hugely overrate Demon players, which other teams supporters often react to by writting of Demon players as crap automatically.

lamby29 said:
*AHEM*

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132912

Although spinny MUST be taking the ******** there.
Nice of you to pick something out of nowhere. If you followed spinny's posts you would realise that he thinks Bock is ********house and he often starts these tounge in cheek type threads. So yes he is taking the ******** there;)

By the way wasn't it you that rated Jolly as worth top 5 pick last year and this year you don't rate him. Nice to see that you know hot to rate players:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jolly, anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back