Past Jordan Bannister

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 31. Jordan Bannister

Depth player..........and I mean DEEEEEEP.

if he gets a senior game in 07 then we have some major injury concerns.

2008 - Delisted, playing VFL full time, or maybe SANFL.

Must humblest apologies to JB........great game. Needs to back it up for a few weeks.

It's an embarassing joke that Bannister looks like surviving another year when he's a dud and just a tagger. :thumbsdown:

Even Peverill the muppet manged to kick a goal on the weekend, so don't rave about a flukey snapped goal.
Being a bit unfair aren't you?

I didn't see the game on the weekend but from what I saw in the first two rounds he is set for a big year.

"Just a tagger"? WTF........are we trying to have a midfield where NONE of them stops their opponent? I was thinking that maybe we need to drop someone like Scotty and bring in Jacko to have another tagger. Our midfield pressure is shyte, why make that even more shyte by dropping Banno?

On the weekend he played on Stanton for most of the game. Stanton had 19 possessions, but was largely ineffective

droppped the mark in the back flank late in the 3rd quater.. IMO changed that screw up changed the face of the game..
i thought he wazs dreadfull

He did a great job on Stanton. Shut him out of playing a big role in the game. It was a great effort.

droppped the mark in the back flank late in the 3rd quater.. IMO changed that screw up changed the face of the game..
i thought he wazs dreadfull

Mate, if Russell knew how to kick, he wouldn't have dropped that mark

Mate, if Russell knew how to kick, he wouldn't have dropped that mark

Yep. That was a terrible kick, a true hospital pass and not even our ruckmen would have marked it.

Banno has had a solid start to the season and hope he gets another job this week on either Didak the crim or Thomas the pony.

Exactly, the pass from Russell to Bannister was dreaful, it set him right up, no fault of Banno's..

So far, his three opponents have had no impact on games, and Banno is even on the scoresheet, he's played as a tagger twice, and a defender once, what more does he have to do?

Exactly, the pass from Russell to Bannister was dreaful, it set him right up, no fault of Banno's..

So far, his three opponents have had no impact on games, and Banno is even on the scoresheet, he's played as a tagger twice, and a defender once, what more does he have to do?

Perhaps a name change..? :p:D

He should change his name to Joshua J. Kennedy, then despite not showing any ability at all in his AFL Career (although Banno has clearly proved he warrants a spot in our 18, this is a reference to JK), Carlton fans still wouldn't bag him, and they'd still say he's going to be a superstar, because 'big men/KPP' take time to develop, yet Kreuzer steps straight in and looks right at home...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back