Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But his mates tattoo’s are very similar.
Are you 100% sure it’s JDG hand?
I think it’s the other guy.
Can you complete a full forensic examination of both arms?
Our next Jordygate meeting is scheduled for 2000 hours.
Can you meet this deadline?
It doesn’t matter who’s hand it was. The girl has come out and said there’s nothing to see here, so that should be the end of it.

Apparently it’s against the law for Jordy to go out and have fun with his friends in his own personal time now, because reasons.
He has already been investigated, charged, put on trial, convicted & sentenced by the Fun Police.
There is no appeal or apology if they’re wrong.

It doesn’t matter who’s hand it was. The girl has come out and said there’s nothing to see here, so that should be the end of it.

As long as she’s not a bunny boiler and changes her mind down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jordy isn’t under a club imposed alcohol ban,is he?So unless he is,I don’t know what rules he has broken.And now that the girl in question has said clearly that there’s nothing to see here,then that should be the end of the matter.I really hope that the club doesn’t buckle under to media pressure and impose a suspension on him,just for the sake of ‘appearances’.That would derail our season,just when things were starting look up for us.

Jordy isn’t under a club imposed alcohol ban,is he?So unless he is,I don’t know what rules he has broken.And now that the girl in question has said clearly that there’s nothing to see here,then that should be the end of the matter.I really hope that the club doesn’t buckle under to media pressure and impose a suspension on him,just for the sake of ‘appearances’.That would derail our season,just when things were starting look up for us.

she's been contracted for next series MAFS

Has anyone consulted Rebecca Judd? She's a social influencer - surely her view should be taken into account?

Anyway I'm sure the club is fully abreast of what took place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly certain I did all this and more when I was 26.
Never an issue when I did it. Probably because everyone did the same.

It was an overreaction. Now there's a bunch of rationalising going on to save face. People are quick to outrage but never admit they were wrong.
I actually can understand the over-reaction, it isn't like he is a clean skin or a teen-ager without life experience.

He is 26 and has been blessed with footy skills that pays him well enough to afford a quick trip to Bali, good on him but after many episodes of poor behaviour, I can understand some peoples reaction.

If there's nothing to see then adjusting an item of clothing could not create an issue surely?

Ask our AFLW team if hes broken any rules. It was a really really dumb thing to do.

And that he didn't give enough thought to the ramification of posting a video online i.e the media seizing on it. I don't care what he did in Bali.
Yeah I hear you mate, but he really should be able to post whatever he wants without f*ckwit Ralphy and co seizing on it and trying to turn it into a story.

A bit of hyperbole if you’ll indulge me: a black man sits at the front of a bus in the 1920s and gets reamed for doing so. Are you mad at the context? Or mad at the black man for not behaving appropriately given the context?

Yes it’s an absurd comparison, and I take your point that Jordy could do with a touch more self awareness, but still, the real story here is the footy media behaving like vultures IMO.

If Ralphy and co were shot out of cannons into the sun the world would be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back