deeman12

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2006
home
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
demons
This guy is one talented F**k. His album Verneer is absolutly awesome, with rippers like Crosses, Heartbeats and Down the line. If you havent heard any of his music, i strongly advise you do.:thumbsu:

This guy is one talented F**k. His album Verneer is absolutly awesome, with rippers like Crosses, Heartbeats and Down the line. If you havent heard any of his music, i strongly advise you do.:thumbsu:

heartbeats is one classic cover- completely different from the original, which is unusual these days. Has a new album out now too.

heartbeats is one classic cover- completely different from the original, which is unusual these days. Has a new album out now too.
Yep its called In our nature, that is also a ripper, Down the lne is actually on that one sorry. I like Verneer more though. He takes covers and makes them great.

i reckon veneer is better than in our nature. he's getting pretty popular in australia, i saw just before he went to #22 on the aussie charts. killing for love is a real standout on his new album.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joze Gonzalez--Verneer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back