Debutant
Suspended
Dec 7, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Do you guys know how funny it would be if Judd missed 8 weeks! I mean it would be sad for him because he is a gun but because its Carlton its just gonna be pretty funny with all the shit that you guys talk about him and how you will make finals because of him.

:D:D:D:D:D

Re: Judd gawn!!!!

Dickweed, he participated in all training drills this morning.;)

Mods, time to do some work and delete this thread :thumbsu:

Do you guys know how funny it would be if Judd missed 8 weeks! I mean it would be sad for him because he is a gun but because its Carlton its just gonna be pretty funny with all the shit that you guys talk about him and how you will make finals because of him.

8 weeks out of 5 years no big drama.

Do you know how funny it would be if you got a red card?
Let's see how funny everyone on here thinks it is.

Do you know how crap Collingwood are going to be over the next couple of years when you lose Wakelin, Presti, Rocca, Burns and O'Bree, on top of losing Clement, Buckley and Licuria this year. Hilarious stuff. :D

Does anyone know if Richmond supporters are born stupid, or if they become stupid with time?

its genetics....has to be!!!

i can't believe they choose to be this dumb!!!

its genetics....has to be!!!

i can't believe they choose to be this dumb!!!

Nice one... I think if you have a peep at the original post he is a Collingwood supporter.

I love when people call other people stupid and can't get it right themselves.
D:D:eek::D:eek::):D:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd

0,,5878216,00.jpg

BF Poster Richo182:

http://******genocide.com/images/******.jpg.w300h341.jpg

I can't imagine what opposition supporters would think
if the blues were 5(w) and 3(L) by round 8 without Judd.
As blues supporters we need to put him out of our minds until
the number 5 jumper appears on the park.
When he's there, he's there.
Until then, it's water off a ducks back.

Richo182 is only having a go at participating on bigfooty. Its not that long ago that Collingwood supporters discovered the internet was on computers. Subsequently cash convertors stocks of commodore 64's plummeted and even 'new' computer supplies dried up as a result...richo has obviously worked hard typing away on mavis beacon to get to this level. We should applaud him for achievements.

Again, another highly amusing attempt to troll from a Collingwood supporter.

How many threads have been started about Judd 'to nover play again' is it now? LAME, move on, obviously trolling is not a strong point for him.

Carlton adding to the spin by allowing a Judd look alike to complete the full session today........first the denials and now this.

We will stop at nothing to prevent the truth from coming out.........Judd was in fact eaten by a Lion whilst on Safari in SA.........I'll be volunteering to be his body double on the home front........c'mon guys, we all have to pitch in.:thumbsu:

Do you know how crap Collingwood are going to be over the next couple of years when you lose Wakelin, Presti, Rocca, Burns and O'Bree, on top of losing Clement, Buckley and Licuria this year. Hilarious stuff. :D

Yeah you're right... we have NO replacements for any of them. :rolleyes:

We will be a powerhouse for the next few years.

When the older pies players retire your list will have more gaps in it than your teeth :D ( we need a Collingwood smiley ..one with only 3 teeth )

Clement = Anthony / Obrien
Presti = N.Brown
Rocca = Dawes AND Reid
Burns = Stanley
Obree = McCarthy / Wellingham

Pendlebury, Clarke, Didak and Thomas in the midfield all more than cover Licuria and Buckley.

Yeah, very original with the teeth comment. How witty, you must get all kinds of laughs at parties and stuff. Don't you? Ey? Yeah I bet you would, all of that wit, you have enough to share with the rest of us! Stop being so greedy. Yeeeeep, all of that wit and originality. Wouldn't want to waste it all on one person! yeeeep. Too much to even take in at once. Yeeeep. Gee, I'm blown away by this... I even lost a few teeth over it! Oh wow, some of your wit rubbed off on me. Yeeeeeep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd gawn!!!! *Old title, don't panic*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back