Jude Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

AHAHAHA... and more than just his clothing's line eh?

I like their clothings line, its urbanish but a bit ordinary.

AHAHAHA... and more than just his clothing's line eh?

I like their clothings line, its urbanish but a bit ordinary.

yeah judes good looking and all but i do believe there are a few others that are alittle more good looking lol

yeah i love the clothing line still trying 2 figure out where 2 get it

At glue store, i remember Amon saying something about Glue store. You can also try out like.. city beach??

I think he's a legend. He once helped me try to get my girlfriend back, who is also a swans supporter. I met him at the Ballarat Cup one year, and he wrote a note for me saying

Dear Allie,
Humph is a great bloke, You should get back with him.
Love Jude Bolton.

Then a few weeks later I got a photo with him at a fan day, while Allie was off getting a hamburger. I framed the note and the photo, and gave it to her for Christmas. Unfortunately all I got for Christmas from her was the news that she now had a new boyfriend!

Allie and I are still great mates, and I in no way blame Jude for us not getting back together. I think it might have had something to do with me getting beaten up by a stripper on the Gold Coast while we were going out. If you're on facebook look up the song "Strippaphobia" by Humph on iLike for the full story of that ridiculous incident.

Luv Humph.

I think he's a legend. He once helped me try to get my girlfriend back, who is also a swans supporter. I met him at the Ballarat Cup one year, and he wrote a note for me saying

Dear Allie,
Humph is a great bloke, You should get back with him.
Love Jude Bolton.

Then a few weeks later I got a photo with him at a fan day, while Allie was off getting a hamburger. I framed the note and the photo, and gave it to her for Christmas. Unfortunately all I got for Christmas from her was the news that she now had a new boyfriend!

Allie and I are still great mates, and I in no way blame Jude for us not getting back together. I think it might have had something to do with me getting beaten up by a stripper on the Gold Coast while we were going out. If you're on facebook look up the song "Strippaphobia" by Humph on iLike for the full story of that ridiculous incident.

Luv Humph.

Oh dear, its okay Humph. There are plenty of women in the world :thumbsu:

And how nice of Jude Bolton! :)

Oh dear, its okay Humph. There are plenty of women in the world :thumbsu:

And how nice of Jude Bolton! :)

It was around the same time as the rumours about him and Delta were floating around, so I offered to write him a similar note to give to her, but we must have run out of paper or something. Thinking about it now, having my photo taken with a guy that looks like Jude Bolton is one of the worst ideas I have ever had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back