Julian Moussi Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

wingman

Rookie
May 30, 2005
Other Teams
Essendon
Julian Moussi where ever he has played has always caused a stir. whether it being at Ashburton or StKevins the man has formed an identity that has allowed a small army to hate. what is the hype about. he is a solid bloke with no skills that tries to run through players, is this the way to play football?yeah he can kick goals. and yeah he is reguard a qualtiy player. but that is only because of his physic for his age. is he actually a quality player???

What is the ppls opinion.

Wingman, you must have something personal with moussi, were you a victim to a vicious Bork, blind turn or has he made you so scared that you have to hide behind the wall of bigfooty to express your thoughts on him. Comments regarding his nose are irrelevant ********wit, and sounds like your just another one of those guys who is "mates" with caino, and an expert on his drinking habits - don’t think caino would know you from a bar of soap mate, just stick to the footy side of things. Will be interested how your moussi thread will go, maybe you could confront him :cool:

The thread is about how good Julian Moussi actually is. there are rumours flying around that he is going to get drafted. all i want to know is what the ppl think of his game. dont have anything personal with him, havnt been a victim of a bork or blind turn i just want to know ppls opinions.

why would surrey park pay that bloke to play for them. they seem to have too much money for their own good. coming from a aps student the point of buying players is becuase they have tallent. paying julian to play for surrey park is a right giggle.

bendova said:
why would surrey park pay that bloke to play for them. they seem to have too much money for their own good. coming from a aps student the point of buying players is becuase they have tallent. paying julian to play for surrey park is a right giggle.
Well he doesnt get paid

mouse is anarrogant ********, does some freakish things at times, ******** fitness and skinfolds, he was in the worst few in both regards at Oakleigh.

This moussi is all fiction, there is nothing fact about this kid. people dislike him cause he is the one that causes all the trouble. He gives so much c r a p to people with what ever sport he plays. Cricket he thinks he is the next steve waugh and football, thinks he is a brownlow medal winner. But all truth he is FICTION not FACT :p

may get drafted as he has a huge and accurate kick on him aswell as been quite large for his age and very well developed!

Skevies said:
may get drafted as he has a huge and accurate kick on him aswell as been quite large for his age and very well developed!
They do not measure the quite large space between his ears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ducky18 said:
Wingman, you must have something personal with moussi, were you a victim to a vicious Bork, blind turn or has he made you so scared that you have to hide behind the wall of bigfooty to express your thoughts on him. Comments regarding his nose are irrelevant ********wit, and sounds like your just another one of those guys who is "mates" with caino, and an expert on his drinking habits - don’t think caino would know you from a bar of soap mate, just stick to the footy side of things. Will be interested how your moussi thread will go, maybe you could confront him :cool:
no he is right. Moussi is a cheap sh1t footballer as well as a ******** cricketer, and one of the most despised sportsmen throughout the aps.

I've played with and against the infamous MOUS, but from personal experience i like the guy and it is his reputation that seems to get the better of him... He is a great bloke outside the field, however can be quite a ****** on the field... I reckon people should lay off the bloke for a while cause he means no harm
P.S i'm not a skevs bloke either

There is no problem with julian moussi off the field he is a good bloke. it is just his attitude on the field that iam talking about.
he is a decent guy off the field that is true.

I heard he punched on with a team mate at quarter or three quarter time a couple of years back playing for ashburton in a final?? anyone know if this is true??

I will be reporting you to Mad Dog McKenzie & Mr Russell Moussi. You don't hold a candle to SKC's best product of the last 10 years, Pat "The Wizard" Mount..

The Wizard said:
I will be reporting you to Mad Dog McKenzie & Mr Russell Moussi. You don't hold a candle to SKC's best product of the last 10 years, Pat "The Wizard" Mount..

what the??

The Wizard said:
You call yourselves Skevies & you don't know who Mad Dog McKenzie & Mr Russell is?
Mate i am Skevies and i havent even said nething in this thread so shut ya face pal and get ya facts right, by the way moussi would kill u ya loser!

Remove this Banner Ad

Julian Moussi Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back