Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I’m about to disappear down the Julie Cutler rabbit hole again.
Do we have any idea who Evertte’s wife is?
The chefs account is also a strong one.
  • Amanda Sears (divorced)
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Everett

The Chef's story hasn't eliminated my previous theory. I had presented what he told me. That is as much as I would like to go as far as passing an opinion upon what I heard. It should be testable, now that Brett has worked out where this alleged hole was.

Last edited:
I can reconcile everything else but this. That bag in the dunes.

Attachments

• 7DE4669D-0B95-4C30-8A13-5829DA9B13DE.jpeg
    7DE4669D-0B95-4C30-8A13-5829DA9B13DE.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 65DDB7C1-22DF-46AB-843C-B86E7AE28942.jpeg
    65DDB7C1-22DF-46AB-843C-B86E7AE28942.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 3A4C7B60-A3A5-4DDA-98A6-AC6308F65A0D.jpeg
    3A4C7B60-A3A5-4DDA-98A6-AC6308F65A0D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8

Unless she came down Stirling Hwy, turned right back up the coast, turfed bag at Dutch Inn and went on to Cott?

Attachments

• D67B429F-BA0D-4EFA-AFB2-70E14BBB517C.jpeg
    D67B429F-BA0D-4EFA-AFB2-70E14BBB517C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 0D573959-31D7-4BCF-AE63-DD440EE72A2D.jpeg
    0D573959-31D7-4BCF-AE63-DD440EE72A2D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
I can reconcile everything else but this. That bag in the dunes.
Its really like a crazy plot twist. The bag doesnt quite match the description of JC's bag. But the contents draw you back in because of the Hawaii pen and blank paged diary. I err on suicide now, but some things just dont add up. Im really disappointed there was not more investigation into the shoes and purse that washed up. Why werent they looked at closer? There is the possibility that more things were washed up, if JC went into the water, but either were not reported or were cover by the dunes or sand or even went out to sea. Such a bizarre case, with not one single definite clue!!

It’s really like a crazy plot twist. The bag doesnt quite match the description of JC's bag. But the contents draw you back in because of the Hawaii pen and blank paged diary. I err on suicide now, but some things just dont add up. Im really disappointed there was not more investigation into the shoes and purse that washed up. Why werent they looked at closer? There is the possibility that more things were washed up, if JC went into the water, but either were not reported or were cover by the dunes or sand or even went out to sea. Such a bizarre case, with not one single definite clue!!
Occam is not a be and end all.

No its definitely not, but my point is, with such little information it would be difficult to apply it here.
Murder?
Suicide?
Abduction?
Are these our only likely options?
Accident? She was drunk and didn’t mean to drive into the ocean? There are questions they can’t be answered tho which is frustrating.

E.g. at the inquest it was mentioned that she went to the doctor. The medical centre that was spoken about has never existed. I suggested to Julie’s cousin that she try get the medical records.

Frustrating.

Accident? She was drunk and didn’t mean to drive into the ocean? There are questions they can’t be answered tho which is frustrating.

E.g. at the inquest it was mentioned that she went to the doctor. The medical centre that was spoken about has never existed. I suggested to Julie’s cousin that she try get the medical records.

Frustrating.
Accident, yes, forgot that one!
I didnt know or dont remember that the medical centre didnt exist. Could it be known to local as another name or similar? Do you remember what the name given was? I certainly would be wanting the medical records. Could give some clues.

Accident, yes, forgot that one!
I didnt know or dont remember that the medical centre didnt exist. Could it be known to local as another name or similar? Do you remember what the name given was? I certainly would be wanting the medical records. Could give some clues.
We were only looking in the Fremantle area though. I guess the search for the clinic could be broader.

Attachments

• FBCCF45F-5FD9-451C-9A36-5979E4F58900.jpeg
    FBCCF45F-5FD9-451C-9A36-5979E4F58900.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
The way it is written indicates they knew which clinic it was? and did follow it up?
Agreed. Potentially the Clinic was Fremantle Hospital GP Clinic which closed in 2012. I found this via a news server but it was still available online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting round up of the case in this article, and it was written before Brett wrote about the potential witness that allegedly saw two men burying something in the sand dunes near where the purse was found. This witness whom once worked with my wife, was adamant that the one digging the hole was Edwards BTW.

Last edited:
Probably not JC - but, I'll post here...

WA Police investigate origins of mysterious bone found at Cottesloe Beach​

Police are investigating the origins of a mysterious bone after it washed up on a Western Australian beach.

The bone was spotted protruding from the sand at Cottesloe Beach about 9am on Saturday.

WA Police secured the bone – believed to be human – with help the Surf Live Saving personnel.

“A forensic officer attended Cottesloe Beach and collected the bone,” a WA Police spokesman said.

“The bone will now undergo further assessment to determine whether or not it is a human bone.’

The bone is about 40cm long and, if it’s human, it appears to be similar to a femur bone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Julie Cutler - Murder - 1988 - Cottesloe WA *To the Coroner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back