Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xpkw6m2.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are yet to release 2018 Clash Guernsey and yesterday it updated all of its social media profile pictures to this - 27657267_10156039421698334_2459771426254922548_n.png
which leads me to believe that perhaps the clash guernsey might end up looking something like this
Untitled.png

Carlton are yet to release 2018 Clash Guernsey and yesterday it updated all of its social media profile pictures to this - View attachment 456994
which leads me to believe that perhaps the clash guernsey might end up looking something like this
View attachment 456998
I thought someone said Carlton's clash was going to include more light grey because of the players request?

I'd hazard a guess that we will have a new clash jumper in 2019 (we tend to do a 2 year rotation). Will be interesting to see what we go with - we've already been through the wider white stripe, candy stripe and crusader variety.

I'd love to see what a red, white and black version of the below would look like (with a white base).

Attachments

• StKilda-140-2013.gif
    StKilda-140-2013.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 77

This design has popped up a fair bit in here but I always think that people don't use the cross bar correctly. I think it should be lowered to fit the numbers above it and the sponsor will sit perfectly in the bar. like this.

SAINTS.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back