Jeffers

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2002
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal/Penrith/LA Lakers
Anybody looking forward to seeing this movie? The theme of teleportation should be interesting. Looks good from the previews

[YOUTUBE]9rz5NekSUTM[/YOUTUBE]

hmm, nah not for me thx

What about now

rachelbilson29ol6.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Scored a free ticket, and saw it yesterday.

If i paid for it i'd want my money back. Really really awful.

Hayden Christenson is a terrible actor, and comes off like a spoilt American tourist.

Samuel L wears a baffling white wig that looks like a tea cozy, and says some cliche Samuel L like lines.

The love interest is eye candy only and is basically an unlikeable bimbo.

The main dude seems to Jump from place to place most of the time simply because it looks sort of cool, and going from tourist icon to tourist icon somewhat covers for the lack of story.

The story, there is none. For some reason one group of guys is chasing another group of guys around trying to kill them. The film-makers obviously thought explaining why they did this wasn't that important, so you never find out their motivations. Also you probably want to know how these jumpers gain the ability to teleport around, but again, don't expect to find out.

Absolute stinker 2/5, barely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$100 million dollars to make? Is that right. Damn

I sense one of the years first flops. Is it showing in the USA yet? How has it done in terms of box office?

when watching the shorts for it the premise and storyline really seemed kinda cool

but I knew immediately that I wasn't seeing it for 1 reason alone.

Hayden Christenson

he is SOOOO bad and there's no way I'm paying money to watch him in a leading role.

for a movie on such a big budget you'd think they could have cast a better lead actor.

when watching the shorts for it the premise and storyline really seemed kinda cool

but I knew immediately that I wasn't seeing it for 1 reason alone.

Hayden Christenson

he is SOOOO bad and there's no way I'm paying money to watch him in a leading role.

for a movie on such a big budget you'd think they could have cast a better lead actor.

who needs talented actors when you have special effects :D

The missus took nephews & nieces to see it on the weekend... reckons it is the worst movie she has ever seen.

Half a star is pure charity in her books.

Saw it on Friday night. Man one of the most pathetic movies i have ever seen. So pathetic that im ashamed i even started this thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back