Remove this Banner Ad

dillo_09

All Australian
Mar 14, 2002
Ascot Vale
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi All

I remembering registering my son for the members junior clinic which is to be held tomorrow July 9th at the Holden Centre.

However other than my memory (which is garbage at the best of times) I don't have any hard copy or email confirmation of the details.

Its mainly the starting time I want go confirm.

Is anyone on Bigfooty also going or have the info handy? Cant find anything on the website or App.

Thanking you all in advance.

Hi All

I remembering registering my son for the members junior clinic which is to be held tomorrow July 9th at the Holden Centre.

However other than my memory (which is garbage at the best of times) I don't have any hard copy or email confirmation of the details.

Is anyone on Bigfooty also going or have the info handy? Cant find anything on the website or App.

9.30 registration for 10am start

Some key items you may require on the day are:
- Runners

- A change of clothes (just in case of the Melbourne weather!)

- Drink bottle

- And a whole lot of energy!

If there’s any issues leading up to the day, feel free to give us a call on 1300 624 743.

Hope they enjoy it. CFC2010 will be there with his kids:)

Hi All

I am going mate.......if you're a registered then it is all good.

See you there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just need a little help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back