Just wondering....

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't hate Shaw, I hate the way that he went from a decent footballer before the grand final, to crap during it, and after it.

I can't speak for other supporters.

He improved a heap last year, then just went back. I think just at lot of pies fans are wondering what happened. He went from a devevoping quick flanker, to a ordinary flanker who couldn't kick to save himself ???

Sasuke said:
He improved a heap last year, then just went back. I think just at lot of pies fans are wondering what happened. He went from a devevoping quick flanker, to a ordinary flanker who couldn't kick to save himself ???
And trips over his own feet while running.

leonmagic said:
With Ben Kinnear now retired, I can honestly say I dont hate any of our players. :cool:

2 words. Andrew Williams.

and in regards to shaw, I don't hate him.

He has collingwood at heart, and i can honestly say he isnt a bad player, and i think he has a future at the club

he just had a big issue with confidence this season, after the grand final his confidence was shattered, more so i think than any other player, at least it was more evident in him.

What the hell happened 2 willo? when this bloke played the 1st 2 games of the season in 2003 he looked like hed b a gun, taking nice marks, getting a fair bit of the ball and using in pretty well, since then hes been shoit 2 say the least

Willo got cleaned up a couple of times and he has gone a bit gun shy but he seemed ok in the last round. Put himself in front again and put his body on the line.

Nothing to hate about Shawry. I hope he stays andgets another crack at it but from the wing or half forward flank with the odd tagging job on the really quicks. Done a good job on Judd the last time we met.

carringbush said:
Willo got cleaned up a couple of times and he has gone a bit gun shy but he seemed ok in the last round. Put himself in front again and put his body on the line.

Nothing to hate about Shawry. I hope he stays andgets another crack at it but from the wing or half forward flank with the odd tagging job on the really quicks. Done a good job on Judd the last time we met.

destroyed akermanis.

Not many pies supporters "hate" him, i know i don't. We just want him to find the confedence that he had before the '03 granny, and if he can get back to that sort of form, then he's needed at our club. If he can't, then put him up to be traded and hope for the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back