Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday nights game was definitely not coached very well loosing the battle but very little changes.
Amiss started his career staying in the goal square and leading from there, he once was a very good leading player. Now he is on the wing trying to mark the ball against two opposition players. We have to keep our structure dont get sucked into clogging up the wings.
Defenders allowed the small pass into the back pocket, the better teams don't allow any easy kicks, man up and dont allow any small kicks this makes the defender to kick it to a contest.
These are the 2 questions i would ask Justin if i ever got a chance. Please open up the game, let our young guys run the ball & allow our forwards to run into space. The number of times the whole team was in 1/4 of the field was ridiculous.

Think your using your wrong profile.

LOL. Multiple account check please mods!?
Oh Excuse Me GIF by Gerbert!
Uh Oh Oops GIF by DrSquatch

Friday nights game was definitely not coached very well loosing the battle but very little changes.
Amiss started his career staying in the goal square and leading from there, he once was a very good leading player. Now he is on the wing trying to mark the ball against two opposition players. We have to keep our structure dont get sucked into clogging up the wings.
Defenders allowed the small pass into the back pocket, the better teams don't allow any easy kicks, man up and dont allow any small kicks this makes the defender to kick it to a contest.
These are the 2 questions i would ask Justin if i ever got a chance. Please open up the game, let our young guys run the ball & allow our forwards to run into space. The number of times the whole team was in 1/4 of the field was ridiculous.
what would your coach Simpson say?

My 6 year old is starting to take some interest in AFL and the teams etc and he loves the Dockers due to successful early brain washing. Plus he’s not influenced by mates because barely anyone knows what AFL is where he goes to school.

Yesterday he asked when we’ll win ‘the trophy’ and I told him I’ve been waiting 30 years, but we got close once’

‘30 whole years?!?! You’ll be dead if I have to wait that long too’ then he burst into tears while he had his first existential crisis.

My 6 year old is starting to take some interest in AFL and the teams etc and he loves the Dockers due to successful early brain washing. Plus he’s not influenced by mates because barely anyone knows what AFL is where he goes to school.

Yesterday he asked when we’ll win ‘the trophy’ and I told him I’ve been waiting 30 years, but we got close once’

‘30 whole years?!?! You’ll be dead if I have to wait that long too’ then he burst into tears while he had his first existential crisis.
I’m starting to have an existential crisis now too 😶

It’s so beautiful watching the young ones become one of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Yep, very strange game and game plan.

We continue to select players forward of the ball who are effort over skill.

I don't know who has the biggest say at selection, but I assume the coach has a big say.
Yes and no.
The club stuffed up not bringing in or drafting small forwards, which only increased pressure when Schulz asked for trade.
Someone like Ginnivan, Brockman were available.

Forward line is going to need some patience. It’s so not the complete picture

Grooming poor kid to barrack for Dockers......

That is bordering with child abuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back