Kane Cornes should be removed from the AA panel immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done but a fail. All you’ve done is highlight that he had his best game in some statistical categories, when what you claimed was that “he had his best game boosting these stats significantly”. So I’m asking you to back up your claim and bring up the averages proving that he boosted his stats significantly.
I'm sorry I've engaged in conversation with an idiot, my mistake.

Leave him there where he can do little damage. Like a graham greene leper, hang a bell around his neck so the world knows when he comes near.

He’s got no idea
His descent from credible to sumich has been dramatic.
Starting last year running a protection racket for Hinkley(the longest serving coach at one club not to make a grandfinal in 130yrs)
to putting heat on bevo
(2x gf coach that won dogs there first flag in 50 years) in rd 2 in 2023
Like weasle his lost me but his top 10 midfielders under 24 popped up on YouTube feed and was interested with AB being the reigning MVP and serong with a great body of work to date.
The top 10 is based overall and not the first 9 rds.
Brayshaw not in top 10
Serong 10
B smith 9
T Greene 8
Z butters 7
Warner 6
Gulden 5
Ldu. 4
Anderson 3
Rozee 2
Walsh 1
I’m out
thanks Kane for your words
Good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no issues with Kane Cornes saying stupid polarising shit to get a reaction. Its a free country and if thats what it takes for him to make a career good luck to him.

But yeah he shouldn't be on the AA panel- you're either a buffoon or a serious football brain worth listening to, you're not both

Kane Cornes knows his job well and doesn't mind capsizing a few relationships or polarizing opinions, it's what he is good at and why he gets the big money.
Will possibly leave the media industry one day with very few friends left, but he is just the type of box office, walking clickbait, content generator that his bosses would love.

You're not going to have a proper KPF in 3 years time.

Collingwood dont have a proper KPF.

2017 flag was won with JRoo playing up the ground and letting smalls get to work.

Dees havent had a 'proper' KPF until this year with the emergence of JVR.

Port Adelaide have been winning with Finlayson and a kid in Ollie Lord.

This isn't to say that Richmond will remain contenders, but there's every chance they find a tall forward young/good enough to at least keep them around the 8. I could even see them swinging Balta forward when Gibcus is fit. Gibcus (CHB) and Young (FB) keeps them covered for talls in defence for a few years.

If they ever settle on a role for Miller he's shown enough. Stick him in the goal square as the ruck/forward.

In 3 years' time -

FB: Young (28yo)
CHB: Gibcus (23yo)
R: Ryan (26yo)
CHF: Balta (27yo)
FF: Miller (27yo)

Kane Cornes knows his job well and doesn't mind capsizing a few relationships or polarizing opinions, it's what he is good at and why he gets the big money.
Will possibly leave the media industry one day with very few friends left, but he is just the type of box office, walking clickbait, content generator that his bosses would love.

He's the clear successor to Kevin Bartlett.

Talk shit - people call in to engage - ad revenue goes up - Kane gets a bonus - repeat.

I like Cornes.
Lying Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes should be removed from the AA panel immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back