Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again Cornes, on the Nine Footy Show, has got stuck into our club when speaking about JHF and last nights game against the Bulldogs. His hatred for North Melbourne builds weekly and is way over the top.

I've had enough so rang Channel 9 and complained about his performance. I told them that from here on I will no longer be watching their TV Channel. Not that that will worry them too much, but if anyone wants to reinforce my message their Melbourne number is 9429 0201.

Matthew Lloyd, at least, balanced the comments of Cornes up by saying he could understand why we as supporters were so unhappy about the departure of Horne-Francis.

Damning on Port and Dogs fans at their game if the two North fans that would have bothered to turn up to see two oppo teams play each other in the rain drowned out the noise of support with their booing of JHF.

Fair enough.

It was noticeable that Bulldogs fans booed JHF last night.

This isn't a North thing. There's a right way and a wrong way to leave a club, and while the line between the two can get blurry, literally the entire football following public think JHF went about it the wrong way. And if you really go about it the wrong way, the entire football following public will take objection irrespective of which club is involved.

No amount of blame shifting and deflection by Cornes is going to shift the broad public perception that the issue here was JHF (and Cornes' club, Port Adelaide), not our club.

Saddle Up GIF by Go Fast Don't Die

Cornes is a dancing monkey, who will use anyone he can to create controversy in vain self promotion.
Ignore him.

Once again Cornes, on the Nine Footy Show, has got stuck into our club when speaking about JHF and last nights game against the Bulldogs. His hatred for North Melbourne builds weekly and is way over the top.

I've had enough so rang Channel 9 and complained about his performance. I told them that from here on I will no longer be watching their TV Channel. Not that that will worry them too much, but if anyone wants to reinforce my message their Melbourne number is 9429 0201.

Matthew Lloyd, at least, balanced the comments of Cornes up by saying he could understand why we as supporters were so unhappy about the departure of Horne-Francis.
hate to dissapoint you horrice but he is employed to be a shock jock. he is the sports version of andrew bolt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who'd have thunk you reap what you sow

You just know the more they highlight the booing and demand people stop doing it, the more it will happen, too bad, so sad Cornhole.
If anyone does anything because of the actions or words of Kane Cornes they need to take a good hard look at themselves. I'd be the first to pop some champagne if the earth just opened up and swallowed him but justifying the poor behaviour of others because of him is just distasteful.

Call his radio show (is he still on air?) and boo him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back