Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2005
Seattle
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners
For being so pathetic last Sunday.

The AFL Commission has slapped a $75,000 fine on the surburban club after denying fans the opportunity of seeing a game of AFL football between Geelong and the Kangaroos.

Its understood Rick Aylett will pr0n some of the Roos premiership cups to Cash Converters in aid of the funds required to pay this tough but most certainly reasonable fine.

In better news for Roo fans, it looks like the Kangaroos will be staying in Melbourne after all. Its understood the Gold Coast region are simply not interested in hosting patheticness and mediocrity.

The AFL Commission has slapped a $75,000 fine on the surburban club after denying fans the opportunity of seeing a game of AFL football between Geelong and the Kangaroos.

Its understood Rick Aylett will pr0n some of the Roos premiership cups to Cash Converters in aid of the funds required to pay this tough but most certainly reasonable fine.

In better news for Roo fans, it looks like the Kangaroos will be staying in Melbourne after all. Its understood the Gold Coast region are simply not interested in hosting patheticness and mediocrity.

How can people who support pathetic excuses for clubs like Melbourne, Richmond, Carlton and Fremantle make these threads?
On another note: Yes the kangaroos are a disgrace and will be heading out in straight sets:thumbsu:

How did Melbourne go on the weekend ?
Even your VFL side screwed up and went out in straight sets.
Mate I couldn't give two craps about Sandringham. Their not my team. Just a crappy surburban club.

As for Melbourne, we're already preparing for next years assault. We're not interested in copping 106 point beltings.

How did Melbourne go on the weekend ?
Even your VFL side screwed up and went out in straight sets.

They lost to NORTH Ballarat. Well Sandringham did but even if it was the Demons Im pretty sure North Ballarat still would have won. :thumbsu:

So did Rick Aylett go to a pr0n shop or a pawn shop?

As opposed to all those gutless turkeys who don't list their clubs - that have bagged the Roos.

Or clubs who have rich supporters but are too tight to buy an AFL club membership in addition to their MCC?? Or a club whose supporters jump off the bandwagon faster than you can say "Rah, rah, number 34!" and jump in the Range Rover to head to the snow!

Even though the Kanga's we pathetic last week they are still in the running, which is more than can be said about 10 other clubs. The Kanga's have a culture, passion and desire (aka The Shinboner Spirit) that soft c o c k clubs like Melbourne could only dream about!

What the hell is your problem???

you should be the one that gets fined for bringing this board into disrepute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make a fair point, Jubjub.

Yes brilliant point. Congratulations. A fine is in order but perhaps community service would do better as they couldn't afford any sort of fine.

Isn't it great the Kangas turned out all that passion and desire for us to see just when it counted. Oh and ambushing the oppositions warm-up is not Shinboner spirit. :thumbsdown:

Even though the Kanga's we pathetic last week they are still in the running, which is more than can be said about 10 other clubs. The Kanga's have a culture, passion and desire (aka The Shinboner Spirit) that soft c o c k clubs like Melbourne could only dream about!

Ummm change "melbourne" to "carlton" and then that would make some sense.

Sorry when was your last finals match?

oooh thats right. what a shit club

Ummm change "melbourne" to "carlton" and then that would make some sense.

Sorry when was your last finals match?

oooh thats right. what a shit club

Our last finals match was 2001 but more importantly our last premiership was 1995....and i was there in person to see it! Which is more than i'm sure you can say about the Dee's and your pathetic history over the past 43 years!

Run along now and jump in your Range Rover to head to the snow. Rah rah.

Our last finals match was 2001 but more importantly our last premiership was 1995....and i was there in person to see it! Which is more than i'm sure you can say about the Dee's and your pathetic history over the past 43 years!

And how have you been going over the past 5 years?

Mate I couldn't give two craps about Sandringham. Their not my team. Just a crappy surburban club.

As for Melbourne, we're already preparing for next years assault. We're not interested in copping 106 point beltings.

Yet cop them you shall.

And not in the finals.

Hopefully we draw you twice again next year.

8 points in the bag before a ball has been bounced.

He's a moron.
If your team is going to put in pathetic performances in finals, time and time again, you've gotta expect to cop it.

I'm personally loving it, as all you Roo fans were putting crap on Melbourne all year...but look who's having the last laugh.

However, I do feel a little sorry for you guys. Straight set exits are never nice.

Mate at least we've won more than 20 games in 6 years.

Well, I'm still laughing at your pathetic attempts to stick up for your pathetic team.

Poor effort in finals vs poor effort throughout the year ? You really prefer the latter ??
Well at least I'm comforted with the fact that when Melbourne plays finals, we actually provide a contest.

Unfortunetly for Roo fans (during an injury free year) the highlight of their year is to celebrate 12 goal wins over Carlton and Bulldogs :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back