Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from missing our leading goal kicker all season, our classiest midfielder for much of it, and now Corey Jones for a key final.

Face it, melbourne might have been good back when people rode dinosaurs to games but in the modern era, you are hopeless joke.

Maybe you should officially merge with Sandy and lap up all the VFL success?
'
Can North supporters please stop thinking they are the shit after one lucky season? You beat the least amount of top 8 teams of ANY team in the top 8. Good for you.

Oh well i guess its funny seeing you supporters thinking your actually good

'
Can North supporters please stop thinking they are the shit after one lucky season? You beat the least amount of top 8 teams of ANY team in the top 8. Good for you.

Oh well i guess its funny seeing you supporters thinking your actually good

One lucky season?

Since 1993 we have had only has two, three at most, actually crap seasons.

We finished fifth in 2005 you nonce.

And given we are in a prelimary, yes, we are good.

Must hurt huh?

Apart from missing our leading goal kicker all season, our classiest midfielder for much of it, and now Corey Jones for a key final.

Face it, melbourne might have been good back when people rode dinosaurs to games but in the modern era, you are hopeless joke.

Maybe you should officially merge with Sandy and lap up all the VFL success?

Can't you remember as far back as the past 3 years. You seem to remember the days when "The King" single handedly won you a premiership. Daniel Wells is soft, over-rated and unwilling to commit himself to the ball.

Yeh, teams often make the preliminary final purely through luck. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And have to rely on a no-name to kick a matchwinner against the 3rd worst team. The other time didn't count btw. For the whole time we were just trying to set it up for Juice to take a speccy. Goal achieved.

You guys interested in Judd?

Oh no wait he doesn't likie you because you're going to the Gold Coast. LMAO! Suck shit. :D

And have to rely on a no-name to kick a matchwinner against the 3rd worst team. The other time didn't count btw. For the whole time we were just trying to set it up for Juice to take a speccy. Goal achieved.

Oh no wait he doesn't likie you because you're going to the Gold Coast. LMAO! Suck shit. :D

Why would we want to follow in your pseudo clubs footsteps? Since you've got the shittest list in the comp along with Richmond, and quite obviously no players to offer West Coast, maybe give him an MCC membership, a landrover and a set of ski's, and maybe he could engrave his name on your last premiership cup, once the cobwebs have been surgically removed. That sounds fair to me.

Can't you remember as far back as the past 3 years. You seem to remember the days when "The King" single handedly won you a premiership. Daniel Wells is soft, over-rated and unwilling to commit himself to the ball.

Carey played only moderately in bioth our grand final wins.

Wells is harder, more talented and more committed than anyone on your shite list.

And he's going to jump at the chance of going to a loser club with flog fans like Melbourne?

Beat you twice this year, in the preliminary final.

You are the only one dining on human excrement here my simple friend.

i cant say anything about history because ours has been pretty vacant but the melbourne fans have no argument as the kangas are in a prelim and well melbourne are sitting near us. Go North my 2nd favourite team

Hmmmm...a no-name ? I guess you mean Andrew Swallow.......good player with a bright future (unlike anyone at Melbourne). 3rd-worst team ? I guess you mean Melbourne, but sounds like you're talking them up better than they really are.

We're going to the Gold Coast ? In your dreams. How many of your home games are being played outside Victoria next year ? Bozo.

You suck shit ? Yeah, I can believe that. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we want to follow in your pseudo clubs footsteps? Since you've got the shittest list in the comp along with Richmond, and quite obviously no players to offer West Coast, maybe give him an MCC membership, a landrover and a set of ski's, and maybe he could engrave his name on your last premiership cup, once the cobwebs have been surgically removed. That sounds fair to me.
Nice work.......pretty comprehensive. :thumbsu:

Yeh, teams often make the preliminary final purely through luck. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well sometimes it does happen.

Like when Melbourne won the wooden spoon in 1997 and then made a Preliminary final in 1998 then finished in 14th spot in 1999.

Hmmmm...a no-name ? I guess you mean Andrew Swallow.......good player with a bright future (unlike anyone at Melbourne). 3rd-worst team ? I guess you mean Melbourne, but sounds like you're talking them up better than they really are.

We're going to the Gold Coast ? In your dreams. How many of your home games are being played outside Victoria next year ? Bozo.

You suck shit ? Yeah, I can believe that. :p

Actually he was talking them up. When we played them they were the 2nd worst team and were only above the Tigers by .11%

Thompson, Harding, Gibson, Wells, Jones......any useful players there ?

Plus a few others who could have pressed for regular selection (Adams, Grima, Trotter etc).

Don't you get sick of making yourself look totally stupid ?
The difference is Wells, Gibson and Jones were injured during different segments of the year.

Melbourne had 6-10 players out on any given week.

Kangaroos wouldn't know what its like compete without your full team. The only reason you've made it to the top 4 is because you've been injury free, and you should be afforded absolutley no credit for it.

The difference is Wells, Gibson and Jones were injured during different segments of the year.

Melbourne had 6-10 players out on any given week.

Kangaroos wouldn't know what its like compete without your full team. The only reason you've made it to the top 4 is because you've been injury free, and you should be afforded absolutley no credit for it.
No, the reason we made top 4 is because we won 14 games.

Spin it however you like...............then suck it up.

No, the reason we made top 4 is because we won 14 games.
And those 14 wins came against crap sides.

I notice you haven't beaten Collingwood and Port Adelaide while you've been spanked twice against Geelong (forget about round 5 as Geelong were out of sorts).

You're not a particularly good team.

Ive said it once and ill say it again. Kanagaroos won the least amount of games against top 8 teams. Adelaide and Swans won more, who were both eliminated first week.

And im not going to bother arguing about melbournes youngsters as i have MANY times before, but ill let them do the talking next year.

Oh BTW, Nathan Jones >>> any kangaroos youngster

And im not going to bother arguing about melbournes youngsters as i have MANY times before, but ill let them do the talking next year.

Oh BTW, Nathan Jones >>> any kangaroos youngster
Yep, let them do the talking for you next year..............we'll hear less of your crap via this forum.

Nathan who ???? Good trier who stood out because his team-mates were so useless.

Ahead of J Smith ? H McIntosh ? A Swallow ? J Gibson ? E Lower ? S McMahon ?

Good call. :D

I notice you haven't beaten Collingwood and Port Adelaide while you've been spanked twice against Geelong (forget about round 5 as Geelong were out of sorts).

No, not a particulary good team...........just one of the 4 best in the comp. After Saturday, maybe one of the 2 best.

But you keep telling yourself, 'North aren't that good, Dees are really better'..........say it 5,000 times, and you might even believe it. :p

Yep, let them do the talking for you next year..............we'll hear less of your crap via this forum.

Nathan who ???? Good trier who stood out because his team-mates were so useless.

Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kepler Bradley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McMahon.

McMahon is as soft as melted margarine.
I'm not even going to bother arguing why Nathan Jones is better than Lower. Not worth the strain of typing.

Um yes , voted by a panel of experts he was placed ahead of Jesse dubya, idiot

Jones>>> >>>>>>Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Swallow>>>>> the rest

And Mcintosh isnt even young

Mate with the comment above you have just proven what an imbecile you really are. The Kanga's made the finals because they won 14 games fair & square. They beat Geelong in rd 5 fair and square, you can't simply say "forget about" that result for the betterment of your argument.

Get over the fact that you blokes had a crap year and the Kangas are top 4 and move on.

One could easily argue that in 2000 Melbourne were not a particularly good team and Carlton deserved to be in the Grand Final instead, but we didn't perform in the finals and didn't make. That's footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back