Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kepler Bradley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McMahon.

McMahon is as soft as melted margarine.
I'm not even going to bother arguing why Nathan Jones is better than Lower. Not worth the strain of typing.

McMahon soft? Please just give us one example of this.

It must hurt that this awful North Melbourne side has already this season acheived more than your side has in 7 years.

Um yes , voted by a panel of experts he was placed ahead of Jesse dubya, idiot
I'm aware of that, shit-for-brains. The Rising Star isn't the be-ll and end-all.

If they were both in the draft, not one club would take Jones ahead of Smith. :cool:

Smith showed on Saturday that he can star in a final.........Jones will never get that opportunity, unless he switches clubs. :p

The difference is Wells, Gibson and Jones were injured during different segments of the year.

Melbourne had 6-10 players out on any given week.

Kangaroos wouldn't know what its like compete without your full team. The only reason you've made it to the top 4 is because you've been injury free, and you should be afforded absolutley no credit for it.

Maybe you should get some better facilities and a new fitness coach if you cant get a full team on the field. Its not our fault your side is unfit.

Ive said it once and ill say it again. Kanagaroos won the least amount of games against top 8 teams. Adelaide and Swans won more, who were both eliminated first week.

And im not going to bother arguing about melbournes youngsters as i have MANY times before, but ill let them do the talking next year.

Oh BTW, Nathan Jones >>> any kangaroos youngster

Actually the Swans didnt win more games against top 8 sides than us.

http://afl.allthestats.com/statistics/laddertop8.php?yrfm=2007&rdfm=22

By the way you would also notice that North only lost one game to a side outside of the 8. Only Geelong can equal that stat. North was also won of 4 teams not to lose a game to the bottom 4.

We made the finals because we won the games we should have won and we lost some games that we were supposed to lose. How many teams beat West Coast and Port at home?

I'm aware of that, shit-for-brains. The Rising Star isn't the be-ll and end-all.

If they were both in the draft, not one club would take Jones ahead of Smith. :cool:

Smith showed on Saturday that he can star in a final.........Jones will never get that opportunity, unless he switches clubs. :p

Okay im starting a poll on that one mate. Come over to the polls board with me
Oh and jones has already played in 2 finals, dickcheese

Carey played only moderately in bioth our grand final wins.

Wells is harder, more talented and more committed than anyone on your shite list.

HOLD THE PHONE!

WORST COMMENT EVER ON BIGFOOTY?

Firstly Wells is a girl and completely not worthy of a number 2 draft pick. So he's harder than McLean is he? Jones? McDonald? Neitz? Carroll

Get a ****** clue!

HOLD THE PHONE!

WORST COMMENT EVER ON BIGFOOTY?

Firstly Wells is a girl and completely not worthy of a number 2 draft pick. So he's harder than McLean is he? Jones? McDonald? Neitz? Carroll

Get a ****** clue!

Depends how you define hard doesn't it?

Still, he certainly is better.

And he is playing again next week.

Who are the Dees playing?

Starred in them, did he ?

Good luck with your poll.......do you like your face-eggs fried or poached ? :D
"Not one club would take jones ahead of smith"
Considering jones played for a crap side this year while smith played for a top 4 side, he still has 13 votes and is losing by 2 votes.

Therefore your argument is already wrong. Vinnie_vegas proved that wrong in his reply. How do you like your eggs?

"Not one club would take jones ahead of smith"
Considering jones played for a crap side this year while smith played for a top 4 side, he still has 13 votes and is losing by 2 votes.

Therefore your argument is already wrong. Vinnie_vegas proved that wrong in his reply. How do you like your eggs?
For starters, I said not one club would take Jones ahead of Smith ; I'm confident that would hold true, if you spoke to club recruiting officers & coaches, as distinct from club fans. But last time I checked your poll, seems like the majority are voting Smith.

Sunnyside up ? ;)

Bet he does nothing this week! He will have a few mates though. Enjoy the SMASHING!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For being so pathetic last Sunday.

The AFL Commission has slapped a $75,000 fine on the surburban club after denying fans the opportunity of seeing a game of AFL football between Geelong and the Kangaroos.

Its understood Rick Aylett will pr0n some of the Roos premiership cups to Cash Converters in aid of the funds required to pay this tough but most certainly reasonable fine.

In better news for Roo fans, it looks like the Kangaroos will be staying in Melbourne after all. Its understood the Gold Coast region are simply not interested in hosting patheticness and mediocrity.

You really need a red card :mad::mad::mad:.

Yeah and in 5 years time when someone asks "Hey who made the 2007 prelim" 99% of people are going to have absolutely no idea :D The Gold Coast Roos are the kings of making prelims and failing aren't they. Look at the 90s :D

Lolz. True about the Prelim and folk not remembering.

Still, they'll remember that West Coast only managed to squeak one flag with Judd on board ...

Although 100% will say "It wasn't those uneducated hick losers from WA?" ;)

No, he has a point.

Why would people remember that we made the Prelim in 07?

This year will be remembered for the Ben Cousins saga, and then the best player in the league leaving West Coast because their club the footballing equivalent of The Tunnel circa 1992.

Yeah and in 5 years time when someone asks "Hey who made the 2007 prelim" 99% of people are going to have absolutely no idea :D The Gold Coast Roos are the kings of making prelims and failing aren't they. Look at the 90s :D

or the Carrara Kanga's

Oh well the last 14 years we've made the prelims on 8 occassions. In those 14 years we've won 2 premierships.
We were truly the most successful club of the last decade. Even though West Coast and Adelaide had the same amount of premieships. We had the more finals occassion. More grand final occassions.
And even if we end up going to Gold Coast im sure alot more than 1% will remember we made the prelims. Don't exaggerate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back