Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Why?

I was merely pointing out that the Roos are no good.

I told you guys that in round 15, but you were all deluded and thought you were actually a half decent side.

Don't shoot the messenger!

We were a half decent side.

And next year, we'll be absolutely top notch.

You'll still be shit though.

The saddest thing about the Kangaroos in 2007 is that if Boomer doesn't win tonight's Brownlow, the only thing that people will remember about their season is their two 15 goal defeats in the finals. Roo fans can whine all they like about "respect", but no one else will remember any of their victories.

That's a fact.

I think it was Allan Jeans who said that football is mostly about getting kicked in the guts.

The saddest thing about the Kangaroos in 2007 is that if Boomer doesn't win tonight's Brownlow, the only thing that people will remember about their season is their two 15 goal defeats in the finals. Roo fans can whine all they like about "respect", but no one else will remember any of their victories.

That's a fact.

I think it was Allan Jeans who said that football is mostly about getting kicked in the guts.

We don't give two fornications what other people think.

Why?

I was merely pointing out that the Roos are no good.

I told you guys that in round 15, but you were all deluded and thought you were actually a half decent side.

Don't shoot the messenger!

and stupid us for not really understanding what an absolute expert of the game you are.

Do you stand on street corners yelling out there is going to be an accident and feel good about yourself when one finally happens?? Cause to me that you seem like a sad little low life who lives a miserble existence, and tries continually to bring others down to their level.

What is your obsession with the NMFC? and why do you not post on your own board?, but spend all of your time posting derogatory crap? and why do have more than one username so you can log in as someone else to try and back your crap up? cause you know that you do.

Considering we smashed you in the prelimenary final the week before and you lost by 100 points + in the qualifying final that year your an idiot for mentioning 2000

Sorry I thought we were comparing seasons where whingeing bleaters continually wrote off finalists. It was direct at Bring back Powell anyway, what-he-saider.

Go and stand in line with the Hawks supporters who are still hurt inside bcause the Roos got a win over their side. Geez, Melbourne supporters, nearly everyone rolled you this year, why now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back