Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least I'm comforted with the fact that when Melbourne plays finals, we actually provide a contest.

Unfortunetly for Roo fans (during an injury free year) the highlight of their year is to celebrate 12 goal wins over Carlton and Bulldogs :eek:
And wins over Sydney, Hawthorn (in Tassie), Brisbane (in Qld), Freo (at Subi), among others..........oh yes, and Geelong at Geelong.

Yeh, pretty poor season's work from the team the experts predicted would win the spoon. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Injury-free year ? Um.....Thompson for the year, Harding for the whole year, Gibson for half the year, Wells for large slices of the year, Jones for the last month......we haven't done too badly, but no-one in their right mind would say it's been injury free.

(I guess that means you can go right ahead ;) )

If your team is going to put in pathetic performances in finals, time and time again, you've gotta expect to cop it.

I'm personally loving it, as all you Roo fans were putting crap on Melbourne all year...but look who's having the last laugh.

The last laugh?

Remind who and where Melbourne are playing this week?

(And bashing Swedish tourists doesn't count)

Imbecile.

Kangaross last finals matches
Their losses have been :

2000 Qualifying Final vs Essendon by 125 points
2000 Preliminary Final vs Melbourne by 50 points
2002 Elimination Final vs Melbourne by 38 points
2005 Elimination Final vs Port Adelaide by 87 points
2007 Qualifying Final vs Geelong by 106 points.

I can see that shinboner spirit shining through:thumbsu:

Premierships since 1964 :

* NMFC 1975, 1977, 1996, 1999

* Dees..............................0

The closest your lot have come to a premiership in living memory was when you voted to sew a velcro hawk onto your guernsey. You could have celebrated having beaten yourselves in 1988.

You are a total irrelevance.

Now go away.

Premierships since 1964 :

* NMFC 1975, 1977, 1996, 1999

* Dees..............................0

The closest your lot have come to a premiership in living memory was when you voted to sew a velcro hawk onto your guernsey. You could have celebrated having beaten yourselves in 1988.

You are a total irrelevance.

Now go away.

Nice how you can pick a date. Okay now my turn. Premierships since 1899
Melb: 12
NM: I dont know and frankly dont give a shit. Wouldnt be half ours though

We are total irrevelevance? Dont really know if you notice, but MFC invented Aussie Rules Football. North Melbourne is the meaning of irrelevance.

Oh sorry your not even north melbourne anymore. Gave up your name as well.

We are total irrevelevance? Dont really know if you notice, but MFC invented Aussie Rules Football. North Melbourne is the meaning of irrelevance.

OK mate.

Simple way to answer this.

Who is Melbourne playing this weekend and who won the two games we played against you this season?

You were happy to pick a date, 2000 ; I thought '64 was more relevant, as in premierships in living memory. Or are you really old enough to have seen Melbourne win a flag ? Doubt it ! :D

Did MFC really invent the game ? Pity they've forgotten how to play it ! ;)

And what was your comeback about the velcro hawk ? None ? Yes, I'd try to pretend it didn't happen if I were you.

Now go away.

For being so pathetic last Sunday.

The AFL Commission has slapped a $75,000 fine on the surburban club after denying fans the opportunity of seeing a game of AFL football between Geelong and the Kangaroos.

Its understood Rick Aylett will pr0n some of the Roos premiership cups to Cash Converters in aid of the funds required to pay this tough but most certainly reasonable fine.

In better news for Roo fans, it looks like the Kangaroos will be staying in Melbourne after all. Its understood the Gold Coast region are simply not interested in hosting patheticness and mediocrity.

*BUMP*

Go for it Roo fans.Let the troll have it :D

I love Bring Back Powell, everytime the fool opens its mouth, we have a great win.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Please, Please, Please post some more of of your wonderful insights this week:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, i thought Scotch & Melbourne Grammar played the first game of Aussie Rules in 1858? You might want to recheck your history books idiot.

You just stick to following the only club in AFL history whose supporters voted in favour of a merger! You are the most apathetic punch of front runners in the comp.

You are clearly very bitter because it is your club that is irrelevant.

We KNOW your rabble won't.

Our boys still might.

God I hope we get you twice again nex year.

8 points in the bag.
Congratulations on beating a team with half of its side out. You must have been so proud of your team that day:rolleyes:

If the Roos actually incurred an injury this year, there is no way they would've made the top 12 let alone top 4.

If the Roos actually incurred an injury this year, there is no way they would've made the top 12 let alone top 4.
Thompson, Harding, Gibson, Wells, Jones......any useful players there ?

Plus a few others who could have pressed for regular selection (Adams, Grima, Trotter etc).

Don't you get sick of making yourself look totally stupid ?

Congratulations on beating a team with half of its side out. You must have been so proud of your team that day:rolleyes:

Doesnt that make you laugh. Apparently we have the worst facilities in the league but we never seem to incur any injuries.

And yes i am proud of my club. Im so glad it wasnt my team that lost to a bottom side which is more than i can say for the Demons in 2006 who lost to the wooden spooners not once but twice.

Really, i thought Scotch & Melbourne Grammar played the first game of Aussie Rules in 1858? You might want to recheck your history books idiot.

You just stick to following the only club in AFL history whose supporters voted in favour of a merger! You are the most apathetic punch of front runners in the comp.

You are clearly very bitter because it is your club that is irrelevant.
LMAO you are a ****wit.
Who wrote the rules of Australian Rules Football? Oh thats right Melbournes first club president.

Go follow your tanking peice of shit side because that is all you will ever be good at. Losing games

LMAO you are a ****wit.
Who wrote the rules of Australian Rules Football? Oh thats right Melbournes first club president.

Go follow your tanking peice of shit side because that is all you will ever be good at. Losing games

First game played in 1858, first rules writted in 1859. You are d i c k head.

Melbourne - the merger club with no premierships for over 40 years! LMAO! hahaha

First game played in 1858, first rules writted in 1859. You are d i c k head.

Melbourne - the merger club with no premierships for over 40 years! LMAO! hahaha

I never said we played the first game i said we invented it you knob jockey.

And the rules were written in 1858 get your facts straight you scum

Apart from missing our leading goal kicker all season, our classiest midfielder for much of it, and now Corey Jones for a key final.

Face it, melbourne might have been good back when people rode dinosaurs to games but in the modern era, you are hopeless joke.

Maybe you should officially merge with Sandy and lap up all the VFL success?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos to be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back