Kate Langbroek

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2022
AFL Club
West Coast
This thing is cooked and might be the stupidest and most annoying person on television, in the country and possibly on the planet.

From ranting about 15 minute conspiracy in prime time, to tonight trying to justify the Murdoch empire’s right wing leanings - she’s unbearable. How is she a ‘celebrity’?

She was a celebrity 20 years ago maybe longer now. Because of the panel. I don't know why she's still on tv though.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

She would have been 3rd funniest on the Hughesy, Kate and Dave radio show. If you honestly listened to her for 15 minutes, I tip my hat to you. You take masochism to new levels.

Tbh I didn't know she was still in the media.

She would have been 3rd funniest on the Hughesy, Kate and Dave radio show. If you honestly listened to her for 15 minutes, I tip my hat to you. You take masochism to new levels.

Tbh I didn't know she was still in the media.
You know you're not funny when hughesy rates above you

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

This thing is cooked and might be the stupidest and most annoying person on television, in the country and possibly on the planet.

From ranting about 15 minute conspiracy in prime time, to tonight trying to justify the Murdoch empire’s right wing leanings - she’s unbearable. How is she a ‘celebrity’?
In other words "I was indifferent about this woman until I realised she was right wing and engaged in conspiracy theories. Now that I know she doesn't support my political ideologies I can't stand her"

In other words "I was indifferent about this woman until I realised she was right wing and engaged in conspiracy theories. Now that I know she doesn't support my political ideologies I can't stand her"
Well done Kate. You could've gone full attack mode here but you managed to stay calm and make it at least seem plausible it isn't you posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kate Langbroek

Remove this Banner Ad

Back