Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo works fine for me most of the time. Maybe drops out every couple of weeks. There was a time earlier in the year when the whole round had heaps of problems. Seems to be fine now. Some artifacting around the moving players sometimes, but I can get over it. This is on a 75inch Samsung through the Kayo app.

Even the Kayo app for mobile is shit. I have a home internet network plan that averages over 100 Mbs in speed but the resolution always drops to 240p. It's best to use the Kayo website on mobile from a web browser then just add the website to your home screen which should then proceed to launch and run as a progressive web app.

1685162808415.jpeg

I love this thing more than my children.
Old technology but you know, it works and that thing up in orbit works a treat. 🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰

And live is live. Not 20-45 seconds delayed.

For $60 a month i get not only a 4k footy and other sports coverage, but another 40+ channels.
And. And. I can watch on the go on 5 different devices foxtel go. So i have it on my phone. My laptop. An ipad.
And two mates each have an ipad each they use and pay me $10 each to watch my channels.
So i pay a net $40 a month.

I laugh at kayo customers.

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.
So Kayo quit at 3/4 time just like your Bloos

Noice

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.

On my TV I scroll down to the live Channels & watch games that way (FoxFooty/FoxFooty3)
Find it works much better.

If I just select the game once I am on the Kayo home page, it buffers, freezes, video error at times. :mad:

View attachment 1697710

I love this thing more than my children.
Old technology but you know, it works and that thing up in orbit works a treat.

And live is live. Not 20-45 seconds delayed.

For $60 a month i get not only a 4k footy and other sports coverage, but another 40+ channels.
And. And. I can watch on the go on 5 different devices foxtel go. So i have it on my phone. My laptop. An ipad.
And two mates each have an ipad each they use and pay me $10 each to watch my channels.
So i pay a net $40 a month.

I laugh at kayo customers.
Seriously.

Fox's programming is shite but is still worth it for un interrupted sport.

You also forgot to mention the ability to record all the fta shows so you can skip all the ads. Extremely useful.

You get what you pay for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still never had a single issue except this year it's in 720p instead of 1080p. I always use Chrome browser and then chromecast the stream to the TV. Avoid the phone apps and smart tv apps IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back