Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now I pay $80 a month and get unlimited internet, optus fetch including EPL, all fox channels incl sport and netflix.

Pretty happy with my current set up
That is good. Can I ask how or who it is all through?

I have unlimited inherent and basic foxtel plus fox sports and I'm paying $130

Yes. You can just watch all the fox sports stations live or choose a game to watch live or replay.
that is a great deal if it is only $300 a year.

Looks like Im ****ing foxtel off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1. Which sports are actually available? Is there a list anywhere? All I can find is that it gets most of its content from Fox, ESPN and beIN SPORTS. That doesn't tell me it shows ALL of what's on those channels. I want PGA golf and AFL.
2. What's the difference between Basic and Premium?

Oh, and it MIGHT go 4k, which is a bit like 'Australia will have great internet'.

I'm also thinking it's about $10 too expensive. I would have thought the Netflix pricing would have appealed a bit more. As a comparison here are some other subscription costs:

Netflix $14 for 2 screens in HD
Stan $12 for 3 screens in HD
Optus Sport $15 for 4 screens in HD
Kayo Sports $25 for 2 screens in HD

the footy is what makes this. it's great value imo. I'll be jumping on when footy season starts again

You're a horribly judgmental person and should be ashamed of yourself.

I have a very decent corporate job and can comfortably afford it, does not mean I think it represents good value.

In the mean time take a look at yourself in the mirror

I don’t know what country or age you’re living in if you think the price is unreasonable.

1. Which sports are actually available? Is there a list anywhere? All I can find is that it gets most of its content from Fox, ESPN and beIN SPORTS. That doesn't tell me it shows ALL of what's on those channels. I want PGA golf and AFL.

Oh, and it MIGHT go 4k, which is a bit like 'Australia will have great internet'.

Yeah I can’t find it anywhere either. Is it just all the sports channels, ie Fox Sports, ESPN, Bein and Sky Racing?

You have shares in Foxtel???
Not at all. He said it was not good value and he is wrong. I could start a poll and I can guarantee I would win.

If he said it was too much for him or he couldn't afford it, that's fine, that's a different issue.

But he said it was NOT good value. If $11.67 per month does not represent good value, then he simply does not deserve to watch sport.

Go pay $54 /month for Foxtel Now. Or $58 /month for Foxtel. Or just watch free-to-air and stop expecting to get things for free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is good. Can I ask how or who it is all through?

I have unlimited inherent and basic foxtel plus fox sports and I'm paying $130

Extracted the $80 p/m out of optus for everything bar foxtel. Swap one of my optus sports account logins for use of my mates fox account. Just stream it via my surface go to my TV.

Not at all. He said it was not good value and he is wrong. I could start a poll and I can guarantee I would win.

If he said it was too much for him or he couldn't afford it, that's fine, that's a different issue.

But he said it was NOT good value. If $11.67 per month does not represent good value, then he simply does not deserve to watch sport.

Go pay $54 /month for Foxtel Now. Or $58 /month for Foxtel. Or just watch free-to-air and stop expecting to get things for free.

Read above. I get all the TV + sport + internet & netflix for a bloody good deal. Kayo is shithouse value at $30 p/m compared to my current set up.

Drop the attitude man, not everyone has to agree with you.

Extracted the $80 p/m out of optus for everything bar foxtel. Swap one of my optus sports account logins for use of my mates fox account. Just stream it via my surface go to my TV.
So you are getting your Foxtel for free off a mate?

Hardly relevant to whether this is good value or not then.

FWIW I pay over double for Foxtel despite not being interested in close to any of it besides the sport.

EPL does not interest me one bit so getting all the sport I want for 6 bucks a week is terrific value for me.

Right now I pay $80 a month and get unlimited internet, optus fetch including EPL, all fox channels incl sport and netflix.

Pretty happy with my current set up

No wonder you're turning up your nose at this kayo deal.
Mind sharing with us plebs how you got this amazing deal?
I'm paying optus $90 just for their internet and fetch box.

NVM. Just saw your response.

Apple and oranges really.

I have my bros foxtel login and the pq is shithouse.

No wonder you're turning up your nose at this kayo deal.
Mind sharing with us plebs how you got this amazing deal?
I'm paying optus $90 just for their internet and fetch box.
Because he uses his mates Foxtel account. He doesn't pay for the Foxtel which is the huge killer.

I've managed to get a $65 Optus internet bundle, add on the 25 bucks for kayo and it's 80. I was paying nearly 140 for fox and internet with Telstra.

Read above. I get all the TV + sport + internet & netflix for a bloody good deal. Kayo is shithouse value at $30 p/m compared to my current set up.

Drop the attitude man, not everyone has to agree with you.
Wow!

Talking about value for money... 'nah I get it free off a mate. beat that value!'

Jesus wept.

Last edited:

1. https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-content-is-available-as-part-of-your-Kayo-subscription
2. currently, 1 extra device

How many Foxtel channels currently offer 4k content, either on a permanent or occasional basis?

Last edited:
I've used it on the Xbox Edge browser and the Sony TV browser and both work well. Recommend those if you're having trouble streaming in the interim while the app is being developed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back