KDFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanhope must have a gold mine under there club rooms, Captain of Bendigo VFL side to come and play enough games to be able to play in finals ...?? Rumour or Fact ?? She'd any light on this KDL King?.

does anyone think that ardmona can survive or have improved no where near to winning a game

They can survive. As Tatsean pointed out its got to do with admin first, and things will continue to be tough on field until they get their club structured and financial first. I know our rebuild was already underway before our disastrous season on field in 2011, but it wasn't evident looking at the scoreboard things had improved until mid 2012. If they stick to it and have good committed people involved they can get there. They need time and don't expect too much this year. I'm no fan of Ardmona but good on them for having a crack.

Stanhope must have a gold mine under there club rooms, Captain of Bendigo VFL side to come and play enough games to be able to play in finals ...?? Rumour or Fact ?? She'd any light on this KDL King?.
there is one thing that's true in yr statement, and that's he will b playing a one of game with a couple of his mates. gold under the rooms? wouldn't of thought so speedy22 :)

Look who is back, can anyone fill us in on his next game?

Essendon District Football League (EDFL) Violet Town Football Club Tarrant, Christopher Pending 2013-05-06

Look who is back, can anyone fill us in on his next game?

Essendon District Football League (EDFL) Violet Town Football Club Tarrant, Christopher Pending 2013-05-06

One would think murchison next wkend as violet town have the bye this wkend. Would be my guess. It should be a cracker of a match.

Sh
One would think murchison next wkend as violet town have the bye this wkend. Would be my guess. It should be a cracker of a match.
Should be a cracker of a game! I've watched Murch twice and VT once this season, will be an interesting battle in the guts, Murch are very quick around the ground and will take some stopping.

Should be a top game between Murch n lancy Saturday 2 undefeated sides .Murch
will start warm favourites as they have smashed sides ,where lancy have struggled to
beat average sides exept for nagambie witch they won with 6 top players out! murch
could be without shiels lanky without Barnett ,gemmil and sowakowski .Should be a big crowd with
KY playing at night .And a big family day organised

Avenal v Stanhope by more than 100 points or KDL Kings is going back to the Gum
Longwood v Gig by 80 points O'dwyer to kick 10
Lanc V Murch by 28 points- Melington held well but plenty of other good forwards to cover for him.
Ardy v Gum poor ardy Josh Pell to kick 10+
Tally v Undera by 50 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avenal v Stanhope by more than 100 points or KDL Kings is going back to the Gum
Longwood v Gig by 80 points O'dwyer to kick 10
Lanc V Murch by 28 points- Melington held well but plenty of other good forwards to cover for him.
Ardy v Gum poor ardy Josh Pell to kick 10+
Tally v Undera by 50 points

girgaree by 77pts
lancaster by 24pts
merrigum by 200pts
undera by 44pts

Joe Mama, match report please! That's a statement by the hoppers, swoopin pie better work on punctuation and grammar before hyping up a match against the flag favourite! The scoreboard in the Merrigum V Ardmona match was a bit unfair to the bushcats efforts. Their players had a crack and played in good spirit all day. They have some kids who can play but clearly lack the depth to compete against higher teams.

If Doona is reading is Barry Hall really a chance to play interleague against the KDL? If so guys, who would get first crack at Bustling? Also who is heading to interleague from each club?

Anyone know the final side for the KDL side? I know Auldy has sent players messages letting them know of their selection, very interesting to see who gets the job on Hall.

Spot on Didak, The 'Bushcats' can hold there heads up yet again, they definitely need a couple of talls, {anyone interested in a game ?;)} they are going well in my books. And thank you to the 'Gum' coach for the words of wisdom and support after the game, It means a lot.... ;)
Also would like to Thank a certain Lady that donated 12 footy's 12 Netball's and some training jumpers amongst other things, It's people like her that help out immensely to a struggling club that IS on the turnaround.......

If Doona is reading is Barry Hall really a chance to play interleague against the KDL? If so guys, who would get first crack at Bustling? Also who is heading to interleague from each club?

Yeh I believe so, throw in Brent Tuckey too and she's an ex AFL FF and CHF, is Tarrant a chance?

Cant find any reference to a KDFL squad, 2 weeks away any idea who's in it?

He might yet, see Stroobants is named FF in the 2's, King will have to play 2nd fiddle! (only for a 1/4 I believe).

Maybe needed the run? I went to a Bendigo Gold game a few weeks back and talk in the crowd was he hadn't been able to train much (or at all) due to working away. At least Chalkie played him in the 2's, you'd hate to upset the locals ;)

now that we are a few games in anyone wanna have another crack at guessing the league medalist, leading goal kicker and rising star?

now that we are a few games in anyone wanna have another crack at guessing the league medalist, leading goal kicker and rising star?
League Medal - Josh Pell - Merrigum
Goal Kicker - Robert Rutley - VT
Rising Star - Zach Brett - (Tally, if he is in eligible, Nathan O'Reilly -Stanhope)

Not a good game by lancy on the wkend. Thought they would have produced a much better showing then that. Noticed they had a couple out but murch also had two out. Murch vs VT should be a more of a even contest. Will be interesting to see who will get tarrant this wkend, as the gate fee will be well worth the price this wkend!

Not a good game by lancy on the wkend. Thought they would have produced a much better showing then that. Noticed they had a couple out but murch also had two out. Murch vs VT should be a more of a even contest. Will be interesting to see who will get tarrant this wkend, as the gate fee will be well worth the price this wkend!
What time does the senior game kick off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back