KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point so stop sniping stanhope are renowned for sniping there own players when they move on and anyone else they can
This is a open footy forum lets keep it to footy news:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I think Jamie is loving all this talk about him, what do you think Red Bull?!!

Red Bull could be one of many young fellas from Stanhope at one stage they all new the pass word.
like i said, i only got over to see a few games last year, so why would i be from stanhope?
tihs isnt jamie, oh 50% chance i could go there, 50% chance i could head, down the midland highwayy..

like i said, i only got over to see a few games last year, so why would i be from stanhope?
tihs isnt jamie, oh 50% chance i could go there, 50% chance i could head, down the midland highwayy..

Has Corop got a footy side these days:D

We didn't actually yap about footy once to tell the truth only spoke for about 5minutes, trading a couple of fishing stories while we both tried to back a winner unsuccessfully...
Interesting that such a student of the game like yourselfe wouldnt ask the question.
Tell the truth.

Girgarre have added another premiership player to their list with the signing of ex-Rushworth player Sammy Parker.

He'd be nudging 30 this year, but still a versatile and dynamic player who will be more than handy. So, although they're starting from a long way back, the roos should be a lot more competitive this year.

Any truth that Tim Moore is heading back there as well?

Girgarre have added another premiership player to their list with the signing of ex-Rushworth player Sammy Parker.

He'd be nudging 30 this year, but still a versatile and dynamic player who will be more than handy. So, although they're starting from a long way back, the roos should be a lot more competitive this year.

Was told that as well Tav , also that 1 from Shepp East and 2 from shepp United have been at a couple of Gig trainnings. Not 100% sure on that one but.

Any truth in this KDFL Spy ?

Other than a couple of teams it appears everyone seems to have added more quality than they've lost. Might be a bit of a bumper year like it was back in 2007. Should make it an exciting season and maybe a few surprises as to who will feature in the final 5.

Heard a little rumour on the grape vine that Mick Shiels' groin is no good and he needs surgery and could be out for up to 5 months.... any truth to that one?

Would be a massive blow to Nagambie's midfield, would have to be up there with the most tagged and most dangerous midfield players the past 3 or 4 years

He would be 28 Trav!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it'd be a one man team mate, and i'd still kick your arse..!!!! hahahahahaha.. :thumbsu:

Your one of the softest footballers i have seen and the sad thing is you actually have some talent, but your too much of a coward when it comes to getting the footy and you have no heart when it comes to this sport. Dont think changing clubs will change your attitude because from what i gather and what ive seen of you in some senior games Merrigum wont bring anything out in you stanhope couldnt.
Sorry champ i finally had to say something, i couldnt keep reading posts from you about how much of a loss this guy is and how good you and merrigum will be. Let your football do the talking, for once :eek:

Your one of the softest footballers i have seen and the sad thing is you actually have some talent, but your too much of a coward when it comes to getting the footy and you have no heart when it comes to this sport. Dont think changing clubs will change your attitude because from what i gather and what ive seen of you in some senior games Merrigum wont bring anything out in you stanhope couldnt.
Sorry champ i finally had to say something, i couldnt keep reading posts from you about how much of a loss this guy is and how good you and merrigum will be. Let your football do the talking, for once :eek:

Hahahaha i dont think you told him hahahah:p

I hope you know that Red_Bull is'nt Jamie Densley.

Spiteful games sad sad :(but thats how it goes hey, footy not footy anymore anyway everyone is just chasing a dollar, good to see some of the young fellas from stanny haved moved on:thumbsu::cool:.
WAY TO GO BOYS:D.

Dont think it will be that spitful in the seniors old mate. If merrigum are looking at going forward from last year, these boys shouldn't even get a look in at playing 1's.
If Redbull was as good at footy as he is at talking himself up he MITE have a chance at playing for the Bonnie Doon Under 14's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back