Hasus

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City
This thread is basically too discuss why you WZ posters watch WWE week after week. Now, I am a huge fan of wrestling I must admit, I watch RAW, SD!, Heat & Velocity week in and week out. I don't really know why I keep coming back for more each week but it just becomes a part of your every day life. I believe the main reason why I keep coming back week after week would be due too the storylines. Now dont get me wrong, I absolutely love watching a great wrestling match, some wrestlers that come too mind would be Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Paul London. I believe these guys are filled with heaps of potential wrestling wise but apart from them, I mainly watch wrestling for the "E" Entertainment, meaning storylines and such. So what I am trying to get at here is do you watch WWE for its great athletes or do you watch it for the storylines too find out what is coming next week?

i preferred WCW better, becuase there seem to be more wrestlers and different variety, the high flyers where good.

WWF was good back in the day like the warrior etc but i guess it has become stale, and ive never realrly been keen on wwe since the bret hart screwjob, and WWE now is just so stale and i belive its becuase of the split roster

i only watch raw everynow and then i absloutly hate it now, i watch smackdown on sundays becuase theres not much else on while theres no footy, and i like booker t and jbl and therre only why i watch.

Stafford678 said:
i preferred WCW better, becuase there seem to be more wrestlers and different variety, the high flyers where good.

WWF was good back in the day like the warrior etc but i guess it has become stale, and ive never realrly been keen on wwe since the bret hart screwjob, and WWE now is just so stale and i belive its becuase of the split roster

i only watch raw everynow and then i absloutly hate it now, i watch smackdown on sundays becuase theres not much else on while theres no footy, and i like booker t and jbl and therre only why i watch.

as if WCW was hell unco, WWF was the one and only before they merged.

i didnt mind the wrestlers on wcw who got a fair bit of airtime such as

Bagwell, Harlem Heat, The cruiserweights, Kronik, kanyon, etc

i prefer to watch matches between mid card type wrestlers , when it was attitude days on WWE, i used to love watching matches between , shamrock, blackman, owen hart, billy gunn, roaddogg, goldust, val venis and so on, you actually got a match out of it, not the crap they dribble out these days..

how many friggen times does beniot and jericho havta fight each other, hbk and edge, hhh ortan , hhh beniot, shelton benjimen facen snitsky over and over, then on sd, JBl fighten undertaker heaps and the bahsams vs eddie and rey

you dont get the variety that you used too on the wrestling and its too hard to build up a decent story line becuasde i reckon it was more sucessfull when they had stables like DX, The corparation, the ministry, and now they cant even do it becuase there isnt enough talent to use on each show. Take the Cabinet for an axample they are a stable with hardly anyone to face its allways going to be VS Undertaker, Booker or Cena, Show or Eddie and Rey allways fueduing againts the cabinet or kurt angle basicly the only decent heals on smackdown and on raw pretty much the only decent heals are hhh and flair, snitsky :eek: and christian

I've been a fan of Pro-Wrestling since around 1989 I'm not sure what first got me addicted, I remember the days when Tas TV (now Win) would show WCW Saturday Night at around midday (or 10am) and I became a big fan of Sting. I used to be a massive Hogan fan as a kid, he sort of wore of when I started to like Bret Hart for his wrestlimg skills.

In 1996 I was starting to lose interest in Pro-Wrestling, I first got Pay-TV that year adn Fox was showing WCW Halloween Havoc, the first match (Malenko/Mysterio) got me hooked again. I started to like WCW more then the WWE because of the Cruiserweights, then in 1997, WWE started the Light Heayweight Division up, and I started to gain more interest in the WWE again.

What kept me staying interested in Pro Wrestling was ECW, watching guys like Lynn, Credible, Raven, Kash, Doring, Nova, Chetti, and many others. What is keeping me interested now is TNA, with guys like Daniels, Styles, Williams, Sabin, and many others.

I don't get to see the WWE much anymore not having Foxtel anymore, but I still rent the DVDs, and still read up on it. I am now getting interested in TNA by buying tapes from a tape trader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep Coming Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back