Keps

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't trip over his feet anymore. Its good to see hes put on weight, now he looks the goods.

A lot like Lucas with his second and third efforts.

Yeah, pity that Brad Miller had 20 possesions, kicked 2 goals and took 11 marks, and set up the win for them. The role of a backman is to stp his opponent, Id have much rather have my CHF having Millers stats than my CHB having Bradley's - Bradley was okay, but not our best, especially when his opponent set up the win.

For his first FULL game of footy i thought he did very well, what can you expect the ball came back out of our forward line every time with ease. I thought are defence was good on sat night, just our forward line that wasa disgrace

Bomaz_Magic said:
Yeah, pity that Brad Miller had 20 possesions, kicked 2 goals and took 11 marks, and set up the win for them. The role of a backman is to stp his opponent, Id have much rather have my CHF having Millers stats than my CHB having Bradley's - Bradley was okay, but not our best, especially when his opponent set up the win.

Miller only had seven kicks, so he didn't do as much damage as one might think. Kepler worked him very high up the ground and had fifteen kicks himself.

One of Miller's goals came from a crumb when Fletcher took Bradley out of the marking contest. Kep backed back infront of Neitz with a lot of courage and probably would have taken the mark.

Kepler Bradley will be a star.

Me on BomberBlitz. June 4 2004 said:
Kepler hasn't got enough muscle on him and just doesn't seem like an AFL footballer YET. But i reckon the kids gonna be a champ.

Longy413 said:
Miller only had seven kicks, so he didn't do as much damage as one might think. Kepler worked him very high up the ground and had fifteen kicks himself.

One of Miller's goals came from a crumb when Fletcher took Bradley out of the marking contest. Kep backed back infront of Neitz with a lot of courage and probably would have taken the mark.

You can also add to this the goal Miller kicked while Kepler was in the ruck.

Originally Posted by Bomaz_Magic

I dont know playing his 6th game i thought he was impressive. Bit harsh to expect a seasoned performance from a key position player in the second year and 6th game.

Was awesome for a sixth game KPP in his second season.
Kid tries his ********ing heart out, and it's absolutely fantastic to see it.

Sure, Miller did well, but he also got a lot of supply.

Good potential as a player. Didnt look great as a backman. Got too sucked in to the contest while miller ducked out the back. Against a more quality forward he will have a far worse return. If he learns how to play CHB...what a find!

IceTemple said:
Kane, who's Kane?

We're very happy with what we've got in Kane ;)

Credit to Kepler though, played as well as I'd ever seen him. Needs to tighten a little bit more though if he's to play as a defender.

Give it a few more seasons, and I'm sure Kane and Kepler will both be making some sort of impact around the league.

7th game last night. How good was he in the last 5 minutes ? Showed as much leadership as anyone on the team.

You knew as soon as he took that mark he wouldn't miss. And then that run on the wing where he just took them on and nearly set up a goal. Gun.

Bomaz_Magic said:

6th game, give him a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Keps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back