AFL Club
Collingwood
Nick Davis - Heath Shaw
Barry Hall - Shane Wakelin
Michael O'Loughlin - Tyson Goldsack
Ryan O'Keefe - Harry O'Brien
Nick Malceski - Nick Maxwell???
Adam Goodes - Martin Clarke

By placing wakes on hall, this allows clement to play free and create enormous drive from D50. But he is always there to play on anyone if needed.

Nick Davis - Heath Shaw
Barry Hall - Shane Wakelin
Michael O'Loughlin - Tyson Goldsack
Ryan O'Keefe - Harry O'Brien
Nick Malceski - Nick Maxwell???
Adam Goodes - Martin Clarke

By placing wakes on hall, this allows clement to play free and create enormous drive from D50. But he is always there to play on anyone if needed.

No and No Clarke gives up to much height on Goodes and Maxwell to much pace.

O brain/ Maxwell on Goodes/O'keefe (not sure how they will go) We will try make Malceski play accountable again like Daisy was able to last time.

Rocca/Barry and Bolton/Cloke are key match ups for us. Intresting to see who runs with Rusling, although i think he will be of little impact. Key match up of Evritt/Jolly v Richard/Bryan. Who will get Buchanan need to stop his run, his a big part in the swans improvement second half of the year

O'Keefe is very important to find a match-up for. When the Swans are playing well O'Keefe attracts a lot of footy.

Goldsack is the right height, but O'Keefe is a genuine star and might out class him at this stage.

If it comes to it Clement will need to go with him, and lets just hope Clement has got some run back in his legs.

Other matchups:

Wakelin will obviously get Hall
I would send O'Brien to O'Loughlin, but I feel Goldsack will go to him
I have nothing for Goodes. Someone will just have to go with him and try to get him on the rebound
And Put Thomas on Malceski again, make him accountable

I think Harry O could be given the job on Goodes, he was doing alot of stoppage work at training on Wednesday and would have the pace, height and strenght to go with Goodes just a question of the motor.

I think Goldsack has been brought in as a possible match up to run with Goodes as he has the size & speed - but does he have the engine? Harry is a good option too but same query - can he run with him. Goodes is by far the Swans biggest key in this game.

Thought Rhyce Shaw would have been a good match up for Malceski but I think Daisy will try & repeat last game (bloody hope so) & destroy him.

We have O'Keefe/Davis/O'L covered with Clement/Shaw/Goldsack/O'Brien hopefully we can free up Shaw to run free.

Davis/Didak/Medhurst next to Cloke & Roccawill cause them headaches but we have to win in the middle first with Kirk the best inside mid in the game. I would suggest Licca should sit on him all night.

Remove this Banner Ad

key match up vs swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back