Game Day Kingsley Hunter Cup - Renewable Dogs V Fossil-fuel Fremantlers 15/06/24 Marvel 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffjennings79

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Rhylee - 50 games (congrats Westy!)
Ryley - 10 games
Riley - no game ☹

-- "They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Those Dockers seek him everywhere.
But is he forward, or is he defending?
That damned elusive Buku Khamis?" --

(Apologies to Sir Percy Blakeney)

The team:

Screenshot_20240615-002027_Western Bulldogs.jpg

My prediction: Dogs, by not much, but enough!

Woof, woof, woof! 🔴⚪🔵

No, I'm not sure what the thread title really means either... some sort of dig at Alinta perhaps? In my defence, it's nearly 1am, and I'm a tad tipsy.
Mods - feel free to update with something more sensible!

If we had Naughton and Darcy I’d be pretty confident of tearing them a new one. As it stands, I think our forward line is an KPF short and missing those two will allow Ryan to have a much easier day.

Hopefully Richards gets full time mid minutes and hits the ground running, I think he could cause their comparetively plodding midfield some trouble.

For those going to the game, just letting you know that Footscray Road is closed
What a disgrace that road now is. Bring back the 220 doing 90km an hour only to slam the brakes because some dock worker pops out last minute to wave down the bus.

As for the game I think we’ll know very early on if the boys are up for it. Even last week when we kicked 3 of the first 4 Brissy were all over us. I think Cody can do some damage as an actual marking forward today with the space in F50. Pearce and Ryan can be exploited if you make them accountable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Vline train today, just boarded, day game means I get home in the early evening at least. But there's more Hawks supporters so far than Bulldogs... and I thought I was early!

Rhylee - 50 games (congrats Westy!)
Ryley - 10 games
Riley - no game ☹

-- "They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Those Dockers seek him everywhere.
But is he forward, or is he defending?
That damned elusive Buku Khamis?" --

(Apologies to Sir Percy Blakeney)

The team:

View attachment 2019864

My prediction: Dogs, by not much, but enough!

Woof, woof, woof! 🔴⚪🔵

No, I'm not sure what the thread title really means either... some sort of dig at Alinta perhaps? In my defence, it's nearly 1am, and I'm a tad tipsy.
Mods - feel free to update with something more sensible!

You had a lot of players to choose the title from Wira, Koops, Hargraves, Bandy, Wills, Lower, Crozier & Lobb.
Did I miss any ?

I’m going today with very little confidence.

Oh, and get these friggen roadworks finished. Years of inconvenience, incompetence & blowouts.

On the Vline train today, just boarded, day game means I get home in the early evening at least. But there's more Hawks supporters so far than Bulldogs... and I thought I was early!
Where are you coming from Geoff?

I love the idea of a Kingsley Hunter Cup , if I were playing today I would run through a brick wall to get my hands on that baby 🏆

Hopefully Khamis has a blinder and claims his spot.

At my previous workplace we had a client who had a yearling named Khamis…has been trialling recently with less than ideal placings, so both iterations really need to stand up and show us something.

Reading up on Rhylee West's stats ahead of his 50th, I can't be the only one who didn't realise he's 6 foot, which is 2 inches taller than his old man (and just 1cm shorter than Libba).

Not sure what tricks are being shown in this photo:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back