Competitions Knock out tipping 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pleased to announce that Knock out will be returning for the 2020 season! This time with my commitment to actually post regular updates. Knock out is a fun little twist on the traditional footy tipping model and it's super easy to get involved with.

Rules

Before round 1 you select one team a round. If that team does not win then you are eliminated. Then PM the teams that you've chosen to me!
Please include the team's name and the team that you think that they will beat. For example; Round 1: Hawthorn (Defeat Brisbane)
Simples! It's that easy!
Except you can't choose a team more than 3 times during the season and you can't choose the same team for two weeks straight.
You also select the team that you think will finish 9th which will be used in the event of a tie-break

What's in it for you?

Well! I'm glad you asked. Obviously there's the incredible respect of your fellow Hawthorn board peers as well as a shiny badge (See Argy 's profile) ((This is subject to mod approval which I also probably should have gotten before starting this thread... Ah well, it worked last season so here's to hoping it'll work again))

We'll probably end up running 2 rounds as the competition usually ends before the bye rounds, but we'll use the same tips that are sent through at the start of the year.
If you're interested, PM me your tips before round 1
Good luck everyone and happy tipping!

SarahSmiles
Dinsdale
Changa10
maijar
Chipmunk
tommyk72
Manila_Hawk
QuietB
Argy
Milkshaker
Guerrahappyteam
mogine
Gene Simmons
Goldhawk
Sicily
Satchel
Crankyhawk
Mississipi

Last edited:

Didn't Chief 's post about the tipping mention a knockout format? Maybe we can make use of that instead of laborious manual labour?
The system comp is designed so you cant choose the same team more than once. I can’t change that.

I should clarify that to be entered, you must send me tips for all 23 rounds and a 9th placegetter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to join?
Right so read the rules in the first post if you haven't already, then when you're ready PM me with your tips and you're in! Good luck

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Knock out tipping 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back