FTA-TV Ladette to Lady

Remove this Banner Ad

i love this show :D, it's a show that i'm always home for so i'm able to watch it. Australia just doesn't have the slappers england does.

How ugly is that jaundice looking teacher with white hair, weird teeth and hot pink lipstick. What cracks me up is she's forever judging the slappers appearance when her's is naff. Oh well, i like this show and it's a show that could only be done in england, no other english speaking country adores aristocratic ritual like the posh poms do and no other english speaking country has the dirty common slappers england has. Recipe for a good show. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

That fake tanned chick with the fake cans is uber uber uber hot. And ____ty.

When the bird that left last night was yelling and swearing at the teachers you couldnt understand a word she said except for fookn.

That fake tanned chick with the fake cans is uber uber uber hot. And ____ty.

When the bird that left last night was yelling and swearing at the teachers you couldnt understand a word she said except for fookn.

That wasn't the girl who left, but yeah she's a scouser and hard to understand. I love the accents in ladette to lady.

I thought she was Welsh. Which would explain a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened last night? I saw Louise having her photo shoot and then I had to go out for a bit, when I came back it was over and they were saying 'finishes the most controversial episode'.

So what happened which made it controversial?

And Louise is hooooooooooooooooooooot. That pic doesnt really look like her though...but ____ shes a stunner.

What happened last night? I saw Louise having her photo shoot and then I had to go out for a bit, when I came back it was over and they were saying 'finishes the most controversial episode'.

So what happened which made it controversial?

And Louise is hooooooooooooooooooooot. That pic doesnt really look like her though...but ____ shes a stunner.

i missed it last night too. :thumbsdown:

what happened?

The negro chick got the boot.

Hayley impressed at the dance thing because she didn't get blind at the dance.
Louise got in on with one of the toff brothers.
While one of the other blondes (forget her name) got it on with the other toff brother she has always wanted.

Simone pulled her finger out and redeemed herself.

Think thats about it.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that the fat cookery teacher (forgot her name) punished the girls by taking them on a PE lesson? Started telling them to touch their toes and that they were pathetic :eek: shit, when was the last time that fat bitch did any excerise? I doubt she's even seen her toes for the past decade.

i love this show :D, it's a show that i'm always home for so i'm able to watch it. Australia just doesn't have the slappers england does.

How ugly is that jaundice looking teacher with white hair, weird teeth and hot pink lipstick. What cracks me up is she's forever judging the slappers appearance when her's is naff. Oh well, i like this show and it's a show that could only be done in england, no other english speaking country adores aristocratic ritual like the posh poms do and no other english speaking country has the dirty common slappers england has. Recipe for a good show. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Your knowledge on anything UK is astounding. Anyone would think you have lived there. ;)

The Bachelors are such absolutely ____ing w***ers.
Didn't see last night but last week when i saw it for the show for the first time I thought they were ____ing hilarious. They have the snobby englishman down to a tee and i find it quite wonderful really. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Ladette to Lady

Remove this Banner Ad

Back